Reviews for The Third Release
emeraldangel527 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Well, pal. Not bad, not bad. Even when this is relatively old, so it might not be your writing style anymore.

You got some grammar mistakes here. I know your grammar was never that great to begin with but there's spell check and green lines in Microsoft Word for a reason. :)

Good descriptions and all that stuff. Good writing style. Rika comes off a bit Mary-Sueish, but you can just add some flaws in later chapters. And I don't know if Ichigo would be so worried about some random girl... but whatever. OOCness is something that I can't totally erase from my writing either.

You got some loyal fans there, shrimp. Maybe update for them? I don't care if you're lazy! XD

Bland chapter name. (random, just got to throw that out there :)

Overall, a good start. Could be even better if the above problems weren't present.
Baalphegor chapter 17 . 6/14/2010
Whoa, I'm glad to see your not dead! It's just me, one of the two people who gave you Keiji stopping by and saying "I STILL LIKE THIS STORY!"

Just try not to vanish again, kay'? :D
Revolation chapter 17 . 2/23/2010
o_0 woah new chapter! nice!
hisanachan chapter 17 . 2/18/2010
great chapter

and welcome back

love always

hisanachan
ToshiroHitsugayagirlfriend chapter 17 . 2/18/2010
LOVE IT A LOT!
Lady Queria chapter 17 . 2/18/2010
nice to see this story updating. there where a few spelling and tense hiccups but other then that it looks great!

ouch. rukia got hurt i really hope she doesn't die. that would really screw up rika's future... unless you go with the: something changes in the past creates another timeline that vears of off the first, sorta thing.

lq
unison raid chapter 17 . 2/17/2010
Oh my goodness! You updated! YAY!

Ehem... wonderful chapter! Although, sadly, Rukia-chan died...wah! T.T

Anyways, don't take too long updating next time, please.
Lady Queria chapter 16 . 10/28/2009
cool story! can't wait for the next update. i see that your last update was...April!... kay so you may not be updating for a while. thats k although i'd really like to read more.

lq
iProcrastinateAlot chapter 16 . 9/4/2009
I like your story so far!

I also like the idea of 'third release'. It's pretty clever how you mixed their zampaktou's spirit with their own body. (My favorite one would be Ichigo's)

But...it would be really great if you made each chapter a lot longer!

Update Soon!

Keep Up the Great Work!
Johnny Raptor chapter 16 . 7/31/2009
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WRITING? DUDE! THIS WAS ONE OF MY FIRST FAVOURITE WRITINGS AND NOW YOU STOPPED! DX HOW DARE YOU! DX
unison raid chapter 16 . 7/19/2009
Wonderful story so far, despite the short chapters. The idea's you have are interesting and the story itself kept me entertained.

Rika is..interesting, to say the least.

Anywho, I can't wait for you to update and your story is amazing!

xSorrowful Remembrancex
rchang96 chapter 16 . 7/18/2009
Great chapter! Please udpate soon! XD
Revolation chapter 16 . 7/16/2009
no more updates?
shirofan182 chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
I love your story so far! only had time to read 4 chapters...:( sad... I love it! ur a great writer!
shirofan182 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Hi! you can probably guess who this is (the other toshiro fan besides yining). Sorry i only read one chapter, i snuck on. Your story is great so far! you wrote a lot