Reviews for Walk Away
twilight1192 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
this is so upsetting...and so amazingly wonderful.

i'm sorry for you. losing family is hard. i cant really imagine what you're going through..

lovely writing though.

m9organ chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
this is great! well done! made me cry! so realistic!
JustYourAverageRavenclaw chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Oh, its so sad. Very beautiful, though.

And, PS, I am so sorry about your Grandfather. That is the way I would feel if my grandfather passed away now. I don't know if I could handle it, if that happened. You are very brave. :)
BellaCullenVampirz chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Great Story! I wish you would write more on it!
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Loved this...

JENNIFER

P.S my condolences...
GladeSistas chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
:( Very depressing. But also very very good. I really liked it, it fit perfectly.

I'm so sorry about your grandfather. (hug)

Emma
dlead7 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
wow great :D
Jingyee1511 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Take your time, take your time. Maybe you could actually put a scene in His Voice where Edward goes away... after nearly placing her in danger? Or something? Nvm. Just a thought.

For Walk Away... hm. You may want to try expressing the pain more? It MaY help. I dunno. I like expressing sorrow in my characters rather than dwelving in my own sorrow. And makes me feel a little better. It's short, but... It feels like calm before the storm. If you feel up to it, would you elaborate? Perhaps write about the every day it hurt when he went away... But still. Take your time. )

My condolences for whatever happened.
Emily chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
It's beautiful, just beautiful. I really like this, you are an amazing writer.
fatallyobsessed chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
beautiful.
katiemcullen chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
wow! great story. i understand with loss. honestly writing helps. glad to hear youre updating something. :) hope its all good!