Reviews for Crime and Underpants
RionaEire chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Kind of a funny concept, a little steamy a little silly. But worth looking at. Clearly this is another one of those out-of-sequence stories of yours but that is fine with me. I hope Inara likes em. :), the underwear I mean, not the out of order short stories. :)

Riona
writtenwordlover chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
This made my weekend morning...hilarious ending and Mal working his way through his physical pain imaging those panties up, down, all around and somewhere in between. Subtle and oh, so hot...that's how it works.
GillianRose chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Yay! I'm so glad to see this posted! I love it, have loved it every step of the way. This stands out especially: "she was particular about those kinds of things. Outfits fitting just so, no seams out of place, no wayward bits of undergarments peeking out that weren’t meant to be peeked at." The language! The Mal-vocabulary! Particular, wayward, and oh sweet Lord, peeking! The enthralling little rose, hehe, devilish Charlie :) The little exchange with Zoe and Jayne at the end is delightful, as is the image of those little britches in the pocket of the big brown coat. Whe!
Geeky13 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Cute!
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Great story! Very funny!
Bytemite chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
And now the ever fun sneaking of the panties into her wardrobe.

Clearly Mal is a glutton for teasing.