Reviews for 180 Degrees
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I like this story. It's good :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Sorry don't like it. Why break her heart twice.
FizzyPop's'n'FlipFlops.x chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
More! Did he find out she was pregnant?! What then!
blckwaterforeve chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
awhhh that was good:D
elitekat chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This is so sad and angsty. I feel for Leah so much
FroggyJump chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Well that was sad!

I so wanted this to be longer but then I think it may have lost some of the impact it has if it was stretched out.

Your one liners in between the paragraphs are what made me sad the most and I just wanted Leah to get out.

Thanks for posting.
lustofficial chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
The itlatics made me FEEL for her.

Leah HAS to be one of my favorite charecters in the series, and I think Stephine just sorta left her hanging.

Anyways, you say so much with the things you write.
NeverOkayIPromise chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
LOVED IT! Like I do all you twilight stuff, it just takes so much time to review each and every one :L, just know the'd all be 'LOVED IT!' and then I would proceed to rant about my love of all things Leah and how I love you tend not to write cannon XD.

It inspired me to write my own one-shot and I wanted to know if you'd take a look at it first just to make sure that you don't feel I plagerised you :P It slightly twists your idea of her not wanting him to know and that they ran away but still different.

Ruby's Roses chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Don't leave me hangin(lol) write a sequel please..:)
Britt01 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I love this, and the way you set it up, it is a format that worked really well.
jenniika chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Oh my god! This is SOOOO sad! I am cryinggggggg. Absolutely amazing & perfect but ughhhhh.. so SAD! Loved ittttt (:
Kats Flower Girls chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Again, so sad, Leah unable to win Jacob because of Nessie *sigh* yet I keep reading, LOL!
sheepgoMOO chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
to put it simply, that was actually amazing. so sad, but brilliant. well done :)
AllieBlack16 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
i am crying rite now

i feel so bad for leah

i love it
Little Girlie Wolf chapter 1 . 11/25/2009

was their child born?

And you almost made me cry, and I would have except for the fact their were other ppl in da room with me

I would love to have read this as a chaptered story, but the One-Shot keeps it...angsty.

Loved it :)