Reviews for Let There Be Demons
Morgana363 chapter 41 . 10/20/2013
I hope you wrote the sequel. I enjoy read ending your work.
Acrystar chapter 41 . 1/30/2012
Wow! It's takes me 3 days to read it, english just not my cup of tea... Difficult to read it sometimes and needed some breaks. But i was glad to finishing it. Crossover between these two tv show is a great idea ! Dean always remind me Nick. Thank you very much for remind me the great tv show that was once Poltergeist ! 3
LvSammy chapter 41 . 8/2/2009
OMG! OMG! OMG! This was amazing! AMAZING! I loved it and now I see there is a continuation...OH HAPPY DAYS! I cant wait to go read it...but I have to take a break...I couldn't stop reading this...I spent all Saturaday and most of Sunday morning reading all the chapters. I couldnt STOP! THis was great. I loved it. YOu have the characters to a T. This was great. Keep up the good work.

selenepoi chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Please stop apologising cos your stories are riveting, so imaginative that I've read it more than once! You have talent and I am not saying that lightly, I look forward to more of this crossover, I have even added an alert to my email address when you added another story or chapter. Anyway thanks for a brilliant ride amongst Supernatural, Poltergeist and The Unit, here's hoping for more, take care and bye.

By the way I just realised that the actor who played Nick Boyle (in Poltergeist:The Legacy) also played Ames White (for those of you who don't know the actor, he is called Martin Cummins) in 'Dark Angel' along with Jensen Ackles who played Alec in the show and now plays Dean Winchester in Supernatural.
cathaven chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
You know what? You beat yourself up too much. All those apologies at the beginning of every other chapter. Yeesh!

I read the whole story over a couple of days & it's better than you seem to think it is.

Stop worrying about getting the supernatural stuff wrong. There are no hard & fast rules for that anyway & your nasty little poisonous demons were fine (I'm tempted to borrow them for something I'm working on).

I'm looking forward to sampling more of your efforts, although I may wait for you to finish another, before reading it. Saves all those long waits between chapters. Not that I can criticise you for not finishing stuff. I've had ideas in my head for a number of stories for years, but I've yet to finish anything! LOL

Keep writing. You have ability & if you keep at it, I think you'll get better & better. You may not be the best writer I've found on this site, but you're certainly already above the average standard.
jenilee chapter 41 . 6/1/2009
Finally got back to finish this story and yay it's all finished! Great job on the remaining chapters. Glad they were able to remove sam's demon blood and dean healed up ok. Thank goodness everything seems to be sorted with the rest of the precept and they won't be causing the boys any more trouble(although if a rogue group decided they needed to take care of business it wouldn't hurt my feelings any LOL). great job and catch you next time.
pandas rule the world chapter 41 . 5/12/2009
I really enjoyed this story and would love a sequel, maybe with Bobby?
mmkfire chapter 41 . 5/4/2009
i think a sequel would be great.

hindsight2020 chapter 41 . 5/4/2009
Well there is a reason a sequel keeps playing through your head. That's cuase there NEEDs to be one.

This fic finished open ended, and now that Sam has no deamon blood, its totally AU. You gotta tell us if Sam still has powers or is he totally 'normal' now?

Thanx for a gr8 fic anyhow, I enjoyed every moment of it. ;D
eggylaine chapter 41 . 5/4/2009
Oh wow, I am so going to miss this story. You got me into Poltergeist: The Legacy, I'd never heard of it before reading this story and now I keep watching the dvds. Thank you! I really liked the ending, I think it was really typical for the Winchesters to leave without really saying goodbye. And I liked how Nick had them figured out and everything. Yes, great story and seeing as I'm always a big fan of sequels, I don't say no to that either and I think you definitely should give that a go
masondixon chapter 41 . 5/3/2009
I have to say that when I first started this story I wasn't sure where it was going or whether I would be going along with it. I am so GLAD that I jumped aboard and hung on because it has been a great ride of 41 chapters! Enjoyed Nick and Derek very much and was very happy with their care and concern of Sam and Dean. And I was very grateful for the Dean whumping and I Thank You for the extra dose of it in the last few chapters. I would very much enjoy reading a sequel with Nick and Derek once again helping Sam and Dean out. I am going to miss this story and your weekly updates. I really looked forward to them. I am glad you were able to complete it and I hope this gives you that extra touch you may need to be able to finish your earlier stories down the line from now. I will keep an eye out for your next story. It has been a pleasure reading your words. Thank You.
masondixon chapter 40 . 5/3/2009
Glad we resolved the case that brought all the characters together at the beginning of the story. And now the "Unit" members can return to their own world- which is really much more frightening than the one Sam and Dean and Nick and Derek all live in. But we still have to wait to find out what is what with Sam's blood. You can feel Sam's fear and uncertainity and his overwhelming desire to just get up and GO! Fortunately Dean is more restrained right now so they just don't get up and run. Thought it funny how they gulped down so much food and then Nick began to plan out dinner :)

I look forward to chapter 41. Thank You.
smnewcomb3745 chapter 41 . 5/3/2009
Not sure what happened here, but chapters 40 and 41 are exactly the same.
sammygirl1963 chapter 41 . 5/3/2009
Uh oh-40 and 41 are the same chapters! You might want to fix that Suzanne.
sammygirl1963 chapter 40 . 5/3/2009
Definitely a nice light chapter. Not having to worry whether or not the boys were in danger. At least they are both well on the med now and hopefull will be back to themselves soon! And shame on you for leaving this chapter without revealing whether or not the demon blood is gone-now I have to wait again so I hope you update quickly!