Reviews for The Twelve Days of Christmas
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
The mayor's son TOTALLY looked like Fang
emeraldstarforever chapter 13 . 2/1/2012
is this story finished? awww, it's so sweet! you should make more maximum ride fics :)
Aristotlethe2 chapter 7 . 1/20/2012
Good start. I love this story and hope you will keep writing. You actually manage to capture the way Max narrates. I am not easy to please so congrats
Skye Maxwell chapter 13 . 1/19/2012
Aw man. My favorite source of rainbow barfy flocky Christmas fluff is complete now. Oh well, I'll always have Chapter 11 and the infamous Chapter 8 to keep me going.

"And I immediately felt like a big, annoying cankerworm." Lol. You're so weird.

"It was fo shizzle the best party I've ever been to." Sounds legit. I am jealous of this party.

Nothing says Christmas like a creepy chick on the toilet.

"Maybe that's what tripping on acid feels like." -_-

So, how do we know that old, dirty Iggy (lol) didn't fly away? Because he has wings and stuff, right?

Way to miss the point, Iggy.

"...all together and happy and SAFE." Whoa. The capitalization makes me feel that they are really SAFE.

Bacon-flavored envelopes... I'm assuming he's just going to lick them since he has no one to send letters to. Lol.

"Any other day, I might have felt the awkwardness and bolted, but all I could do was grin like an idiot while the little voice in my head sounded like a 4-year-old going, "Christmasssss!" Sounds like... you. A lot of this crapter sounds like you. Which I guess makes sense since you wrote it and all. "I started to laugh at myself, getting all sappy and ridiculous." - Especially that.

What happened to Plans A through W?

Splonk? I didn't know that was the noise locks made. I learn every day.

I see that you forsook the ole fluffernutter approach to this story. Lol. But this wrapped things up nicely (as far as I can recall). I'm glad Dr. M could make it to the party. I hope Iggy gets his turkey. And that they conclude the festivities by doing the Flo, the dance craze that would sweep the nation if it was actually a dance craze. (I'm kind of surprised I even remembered that.)

Anyways! Thank you for finally writing this. My years of harassing you about it have finally paid off. Which is encouraging... Harassing you for long amounts of time about the same thing yields favorable results! I'll remember that.

-Skye
potterride chapter 13 . 1/19/2012
and i loved every minute of this chapter..every single dang minute
OneDirectionInfection chapter 13 . 1/19/2012
You should make a sequel!...like,call it...New Years! Please?
BookNerd101 chapter 13 . 1/19/2012
I freak'n loved this story! So creative and so CUTE! I laughed hard and got a little teary eyed, I love it!
Serenity.Jones chapter 13 . 1/19/2012
AHHHH. I just love this story, SO MUCH!

It's beautiful and fluffy. And Iggy's dream, it... scared me. And, I was a bit worried why everybody thought it was a joke... But, you probably had an intention for that and I missed it.

But. I love this ending, now that you don't have to ever ever ever! worry about it again. :)
Mrs. Ferb Fletcher-inator chapter 12 . 5/31/2011
I have one question . Are you writing another chapter because you really should because that story was the best. i'm adding it to my favorites! but Ella stole Iggy :(
WingBlood25791 chapter 12 . 11/12/2010
Love this story!:)

And the "I saw mommy kissing santa clause" was so freakin adorable:)
SkyPaige chapter 12 . 8/9/2010
this was really great! made me get all fuzzy inside :)
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 12 . 7/21/2010
haha that was hilarious with the "saint nick" cuz its his NICKname... lol knee slapper!
Jillian chapter 12 . 5/28/2010
So, wanna take over for Patterson? Thanks. You're fabulous. Now, I want to know what everyone got each other!
Defender-of-the-Moon chapter 12 . 4/22/2010
Aww, this fanfic was adorable! And omg, Angel singing "I saw Mommy kissing Santa Clause" with Fang having a santa-hat on was PRICELESS. I'm STILL laughing! Again, so cute!
Jessi FangxMax1994 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
hey love the story its good even if i only am on the first chapter :)