Reviews for Choice
HawkRider chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This was sweet... I really enjoyed this! I feel so sorry for Kyouya...

Man, I could do with a massage myself...
cyberangel chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
great story
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This is great! I love it!
ChaosLydia chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
You captured the head canon of my OTP perfectly. This was amazing! I would love to see this continued like how Kyoya and Kaoru have to deal when family comes into the picture.

Great work. Keep it up!
fezzesandbowtiesarecool chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
That was really and truly beautiful.

I can't say much more. Fantastic writing and I loved their relationship in this.
Berylia-Crystalia chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Just perfect.
Switched-to-Silent chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
I really like how you developed Kyouya and Kaoru's friendship/relationship in this.

Nice story.
Elliot Timore chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I've never seen this pairing before, and I have to say it's intriguing. _

You write wonderfully, and you keep the characters so OC that it remains plausible that such a pairing could, indeed, occur in the normal plotline. Definitely keep writing! I'd love to read more by you!
Nomen Ist Omen chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Truth is, I don't use this account much anymore (it's only an account to store my Ye Olde fics on). But then I came across this gem, this totally awesome and well-written fic. You fulfill all the proper requirements – good style with few to no errors and your characterzation is good. More than good.

You don't see much of this on FFN. Really. Even less in this fandom.

I think what I really like about your fic is how you characterise and describe the Kyouya – Kaoru relationship. Instead of having Kaoru seeks Kyouya's arms as a means of solace, you present it as a sort of natural development that happened during as specific span of time. I like that they go from people who like talking to each other to making out. It's more natural and realistic. I always thought that Kyouya and Kaoru would rather get together like this – they'd do it because they would feel attracted to each other.

Your Kyouya is startingly honest, and you present his insecurites really well. It's nice to see how he's struggling not to allow Kaoru to come close, but then finally succumbs. I like how he does that – it's not overly fluffy, but there's a touch of sincere honestly and realism to it that you don't find often. You know, I've seen too many fics that end up being too sappy or excessively over the top angsty.

I like Kaoru a lot. He's his own self, and not pursing Kyouya because he's loney (well, maybe he is, but it's part of growing part – and this Kaoru knows that). I like how you describe his growing up, and managing to break out of Hikaru's shadow. Like this, he serves as a source of inspiration for Kyouya who also wants to break free, but lacks the courage to do so. And Kaoru being on top was quite the surprise. Not a bad one, I might add.

This review sucks to be honest because your fic is more poignant than what I described here. But then, you've managed to make me review again. And that's worth much.

Please write more.
The I chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I really loved how you captured Kyouya's personality here, especially the part about his inability to act on his feelings. Usually he's all brains and brilliance, but when it comes to feelings he is so...young, so unexperienced. I really felt like it fit him.
Akiko Fujishima chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Nya... Kawaii! It was beautiful and charming.

I loved it, really 3
fYr3 ph03nix chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Woah, was that implied KaoruKyoua right there? Seme!Kaoru to Kyouya? o_0 Me like! *squees*

Anyway, I love how Kyouya waits for Kaoru to initiate everything; though both of them are the more observant types, I still think that Kyouya would be more aggressive than Kaoru but I liked how you switched it up.

'Tis a nice little one-shot. ) Good job!