Reviews for Necessary Sacrifices
the real poison ivy chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I'M FUCKING GOING TO KILL CROSS FOR SAYING THAT HOMOSEXUALITY IS A FUCKING SIN! I'LL KILL HIM! ANYONE WHO SAYS IT'S A SIN SHOULD GO CURL UP IN A CORNER AND DIE! Oh crap not again... I apologize for that I just feel very strongly about certain things and homophobia happens to be one of them... Sorry if I offended you... Yea... Go Team Yuu-chan?
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
oh i loved how allen died i mean he ended up working together with the 14th inside of him and killed the earl for mana and the people he loved and lost. and i loved kandas speech he said for allen just before he died i love yullen more than anything.
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
so beautifully sad.
B.A.Doyle chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I enjoyed this alot (not in a happy oh this is so wonderful way, but in a this is well writen way) it made me cry a bit, but I think Kanda's death came a little to early in the fic, as Kanda is so stroung and such, his death should have been part of the min climax.
Lord Makura chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Whua.. so sad!
GoGothGirl chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
well.. i didnt cry, but that doesnt mean i'm not a wreck. somehow, reading this fic while listening to Michiyuki just takes me... wherever it is that readers go when they read something like this. it gets to you.

i dont care what people say cause i'm just gonna go ahead and admit it: i like it when Allen and Kanda dies like that. tragedy has always been my fav. D:

as for Tyki and Lavi; at least someone walked away with the person they love.

... i'm just sentimental that way. XD
Litchi Akatsuki chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
*sniff*...so sad...

its such sad and touching story. but a good story, nonetheless.

*sniff*
MiniBloodyMurder chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
aww, made me wanna cry XD, such a great story

OvO

MiniBloodyMurder
KIS'E'productions chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Ah, this was very nice Thanks so much for writing. I like how you made Kanda actually fight him, because I can totally see how everyone else would say 'why?' but not Kanda. Kanda would fight Allen, because I think he would be the only one able to kill him.

Tyki and Cross, ah, that was very nice too. Cross would say that, you wrote him very well. The Lucky made me grin like the idiot I am It's very rare that I read and like fics from FF(cause I don't like it anymore) but your writing style is very nice and gives me hope, so I'll continue to read you.

This is going on me faves, again, thanks for sharing. And take your time with your story. It's yours, you can update whenever you want to, it's your decision.

-Divva
Zubeda chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Oh, I cried, alright.

You're right...this would make a great prequel for "Promises to Keep".

Even if I think about it that way, though, it's still even sadder, because that story had a sad ending too, in my opinion..

Anyways, this was amazingly written, as usual.

You're very good at moving your readers.

I need to go cry now. ;;
Reineh chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
This was written beautifully. I may have been on a verge of crying. I wasn't too sure because I was too concentrated on reading xD?

In any case, I think this was written wonderfully, Kanda's death and the way Allen chose to die...

Absolutely wonderful!
iruka92 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Kanda... *sobs*
WhoIsYourHero chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
it was really sad and i liked it! wouldn't the one part where kanda and allen are laying by each other with their hair blending make a great picture or wallpaper!
Aion Laven Walker chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
WOW! O_O!

That was GREAT! 0b

*sobs*

so sad...so the survivor only Cross, Tykki, and Lavi... T_T

*sob*
Nusku chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Ya it made me cry...but in a good way...because really Allen needed to rest...all of them need to rest...