Reviews for Fortune Cookie
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Quite quick romance bit but loved the 'what a fortune cookie can do for you etc.' LOL!
Pyromaniac chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Wow, that was filarious! Good job! I personally think that fortune cookies are very bland, but when you read the fortune, you should say 'in bed' after you read it. So it would be like ,'Ask not what your fortune cookie can do for you, but what you can do for your fortune cookie...in bed' LOL-zers!
Edward Camoran chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I remember once getting a fortune that said "Promote literacy - buy a box of fortune cookies today."

Great fic, by the way.

-EC
CNM chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
That was... adorable!
kin sedren chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I really liked this fic it was so good! :)
Little Patch of Heaven chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Wow, that first fortune was great, seriously...ha! That was so riduculous. The fic was cute and fluffy, but sweet. Usually fortune cookie fortunes are pointless and bogus, but one time I got one that said 'Your artistic talent will bring you praise from the others around you' and it made me laugh because I am an artist.

Anway, a really cute fic. I liked it a lot, and it was well written.
Deneir-son chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I really liked this fic! Very to the point, very sweet! Btw, being the FF VII fanatic I am, I want to say that I believe Wutai, while mainly meant to represent Japan, was also meant to represent China a bit as well, so I think you're good there with the whole fortune cookie situation. Anyway, please write more, it was awesome!
Sousukes-Girl chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
That was pretty cute, though now I'm wondering if they were an item before or if that was totally unexpected. I like to think it's latter as opposed to the former!

Nice little story.

Sg
Valentine'sNinja chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
It's funny when a "fortune" cookie doesn't actually give you your fortune. I've had many of those myself, though I usually like them because of their taste and not the fortune. Okay, enough babbling on my part... I thought this was cute. Yuffie's reactions had me laughing though I did feel sorry for the cookies. Great fluffy momment between her and Vincent. I hope you keep writing more VinceYuffie fics!

Joey
kleptomaniac chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
that was SO FREAKING CUTE. i want a fortune cookie now. :D
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
This was to cute.
AshmandaLC chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
makes me wanna go get some fortune cookies for inspiration myself! ya know, my mom actually got one once that said, "Gee I could of come up with a better fortune than this!"...needless to say she was disappointed lol! this was an adorable, short and happy ficcie! great for how im feelin right now! thanks! ttyl!