Reviews for Even the Best Fall Down Sometimes
Elaine chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
First SGA fic? Very, very nice. Hope you write/wrote more!
JoaniexJony chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I loved this.

You write beautifully and capture every single voice of each team member. I'm so glad I found his little gem!

Joanie.
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Wow, this deserves a whole lot more reviews than it has. Excellently written, a well-thought-out AU scenario to the episode, and a great showing of team bonds. Good work _
Loopylou chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Damn, this is good work. Very nicely written! :)
SocialOutsider chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Awesome story.
Korilian chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I really enjoyed this fic, because I was definitely feeling a little bloodthirsty after that whole messed up Kolya scenario.
TheShadowArchitect chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
good story,well writen. only thing that bugs me is the whole first person, It's so hard to concentrate on and really distracting.
CindyT63 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Not only forgiven, but applauded! Well done! Thanks for the good story. I often have thought Sheppard would have fallen from shock when he saw that his hand was "back." Good job.
Synbou chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Excellent piece. Very moving and well well written.

Isa
DaiHinMin chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
hi, this is a great story, very well written.

I like how you had john's friends all wanting to hurt Parrish and the girl for not helping john.

very good characterization of all of them, especially ronon.

-thanks for a great story :)
rd8425 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Very nice story especially for your first SGA effort. I love it when authors decide on a different course than what the show took and I too had thought, "what if he fell off that cliff?" I think my only criticism is, instead of "the stubbornest human", it should have been, the most stubborn human. Other than that, wonderful!
togitnj chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
A great first go! Hope to see more from you :)
snow6835 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
wow that was absolutely beautiful to read! loved every part of it and i could totally picture ronon wanting to shoot the scientists and the AI device. great work and can't wait for your next story! (sequel to this maybe?)
AtlantisJoeFan chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
A first effort? Surely not! Terrific writing. Lots of us out here love shep whump and there was something missing in this epi. How about a longer one next time, as long as its JOhn!