Reviews for For the Night
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
This. Is wonderful. I loved reading every second of it and it's going straight to my favourites.
eckomoon chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I really like this. I wish things would have gone this way in the show.
Maddie chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This is lovely.

You right Chuck and Blair so perfectly.
The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
This is gorgeous. I kind of wish it had happened this way on the actual show. I love your writing style. :D
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
:thud: So beautiful and heartbreaking. I like this version of this ep more.

I love her dress.

I love her in 1812. I love the scotch.

I love him breaking glasses.

I love the bed scene.

I love them going out for the night.

I love the writing style.

I love the movie theater. Beautiful and so much emotion non-verbally. It's how they work best.

And, seriously, only BC would get to this point after a funeral. It's them. It's how they are. It's WHY they work.
annablake chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I can't believe I never reviewed this when I first read it. I LOVE this. It's beautiful.
Kinky-bootz88 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Know you don't check your emails so this is the only way I could reply to you. I'm great. You? I have loads to tell you we really need a catch up. Email me some time. My emails still the same, so is my msn. Loving 90210 btw. Got my interview for Uni soon. So freaking nervous but if I get 3 c's I get in to do my english degree. On yeah and one word will spark an angry email from you lol John! Will explain all.

Talk to you hopefully soon. Need a girly catch up mate. Love ya hoe!
analyse.dare chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
amazing this is how it should have been!
Tater-K chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
love this! i wish the episode would have went this way!
sailor cyanide chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
cute story!
chasitybsp chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Loved IT! Thanks for the on-shot.
Gaara-l0ve chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Beyond beautiful.

I don't think anyone can write CB as wonderful as you do.
princetongirl chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
loved it update soon
you're dazzling me again chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Wow.
fizliz23 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Wow that's really powerful. I cant wait for the new episode monday, Ed Westwick's performance is supposed to be to Emmy porportions. :-D Love the one shot.