Reviews for Met this Girl
Insomniac37 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
This story caused me to crack a grin about halfway through and I couldn't stop. Overall just a short, sweet muse that I could read over and over.
Written Sparks chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I really like this story, it's great. Thank you for reviewing my story, I thought I would come over here and check out yours. I like how confused he was when she started yelling Skittery's name. That was hilarious.
CenConlon chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I rarely enjoy one shot stories, but this was very, very good. I loved the twist at the end and I enjoyed the fact that this story was very orginal. Also, it was well written! I'm so used to reading stories where people don't use the right "you're" and it had only one type that I could find.

I really enjoyed it.

Good job :)
Derek chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Baby, that was an awesome story. There was an extreme amount of romance in the way you described them together. Honestly I'm speechless. I didn't know what to expect, but you exceeded my expectations. I'm so proud of you, and I can't wait to read the next one. Oh by the way, The fact that it was all a dream was pretty creative, I just wish the ending was a little better. I love you baby, You really have something with this writing.
Bumlets girl chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
It's amazing! I really like how you explained everything.
RedCurls121 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Aw, this was really cute! Ha, I love how we both wrote about lyrics from the songs! Very good idea!

Riley

"Met this goil last night!"
MissRoman chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
AHAHHAHA. Okay, I am returning a review, but seriously, that was like the best thing ever. You totally caught me off with the whole dream thing. xD And very nice, very nice ending line. Good job!

MISSROMAN
stress chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
That was really good, especially for your first Newsies fic. You could have fooled me, too - the characterization was spot on, and the way you interwove the events to the start of the movie was awesome!
gergerlovesyou chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
THAT WAS AWESOME! HAHA! at first I was like why da heck is the girl saying Skittery and then I realized and I was like oh haha. lol I LOVED LOVE LOVED THE LAST LINE!

"Ah Blink I tell ya...she was the goil of my dreams."

*Squeals* Hehee I love love loved it!

Smiley
chacotan chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
aw. That was cute, creative, and charming. Great job! I loved it.

cat
EtoileBrillant chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
It was just so adorable! I love Mush stories, and this one is no exception. Getting inside his head is just so much fun! At any rate, it was a wonderful story and beautifully written. Can't wait to see what you write next!:)
AdrenalineRush16 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Aww, that was so sweet. This was great for your first Newsie fic. I never paid a lot of attention to Mush's line, I just brushed it off as "aww, Mush likes girls" thing. :D But you totally changed my outlook on that scene. I also love how you did the girl without a name. It made it a lot more enjoyable. Great job, this was lovely.

Adren16

P.S. That thing with Skittery and Boots had me totally wondering, I was like "Huh? Dude, what's going on!" and then it turned out to be a dream and I was like "Oh...wow was that a good twist!" :D
Laelyn24 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Yay, I finally get to return the favor, since you always review mine!

I loved it! I seriously had like this cheesey smile on my face as I got further into the story.

Having the dream girl start saying what Kloppman was yelling was absolutely perfect! I was cracking up! I've had that sort of thing happen to me, where the real world inflitrates your dreams. That was a really nice touch.

Okay, I loved this line too:

"His feisty friend was about to soak Crutchy for making some offhanded comment about Blink’s hygiene."

I'm still chuckling over this one.

You did a great job working the sining parts into your story, and I thought that last line was the perfect conlusion.

Well done!