Reviews for Whisper of A Thrill
McKenzieAnne chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
I know you haven't updated this in years, but, you should update it anways. It's a great start to a story. :)
SmileyApollo1 chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Aww 3 :') Hehe
Nameless chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
I liked it, it has a good flow. What was Cadvan doing, though? Where was he? You said the next chapter would be more explanatory, so I guess it's in there?
Inchinnep chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
OMG! Can you PLEASE make some more chapters for your stories ? ESP for "From the Ashes" and the one where Cadvan kills his cousin _- omfg this first though !

When I read your writing it feels like Im actually reading another Pellinor book ! I cant wait for more chapters ! Hurry !
TeamEdward101 chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
Good story! Make more chapters soon!
Cupcake Fairy chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
Oh, come on! :P You must be sick of me complaining but how can I when someone as talented as yourself refuses to share the joy ;) Please continue your stories - I love your writings so much! Pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top :)
FreakyGeek23 chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
I am definitely loving this one! You have to continue it! And again, it was very well written! You are an outstanding writer! Whenever you publish a book, let me know!
FreakyGeek23 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Well, I'm trying to figure it out...and failing greatly! Can't wait to read the rest! Btw, I'm definitely jealous of Maerad too-but I love them together!
schaferdramaqueen chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
Well written and very sweet. Continue, please.
heartinabottle chapter 2 . 4/26/2009

PLEASE with fried mushrooms on top

please finish the story,atleast for my sake

it actually isnt an MC oneshot with no other plot so plz update!
Pernicia chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
Oh, good old MC fic. The summary really caught my eye- how a second can change everything in life. Very true, especially in Annar. I'd love to hear the rest of this story (after you finish Denouement, of course. And your other fics. From the Ashes, especially, I really like where that one seems to be going!)
Astiza chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
great fic so far! cliffhangers... -mutters-

update soon please~
karalee chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
i love it! I'm very anxious for the next one! oh and you posted this in december. it's february. WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER? As always, keep writing please!
mischy22 chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
when will the next chapter be up
The Weatherwitch chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
hell yes! i'm jelous of her 24/7

that was good so please update!