Reviews for When the Storm is Over
lynxytheone chapter 4 . 12/10/2015
It is a pity that you didn't continue on this story. It is really well written and we didn't get to read the Bulma and Vegeta chapter!. Anyway one of my favorites.
xFlipJamsx chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
please update, i would like to read the bulma and vegeta part :D
tomorrow4eva chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
Beautiful. Nice touch with the sleepwear.
layabsgurl chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
so cute! plz update!
great gospel chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
This was perfect. Finally, Goku sits down and learns some sense about this whole leaving behind his family thing. You showed it in a realistic light, and did the story justice. Well done.

sora
Detective Girl 2005 chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
:D! So rare to find well written GXV stories
hinodegiri chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I really enjoyed this. It always bothered me that Goku left the way he did, and I enjoyed seeing him realize that. The emotions portrayed here were raw and believable.
Kate chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
I really like your story, and how it's in each of their povouTou HAVE to update soon!
Iamadobe chapter 4 . 8/16/2009
lol...this one was really cute...keep it up D
Unlisshed chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
PLEASE update this story! I just found it and I'm addicted already. It's the best of this type of this story that I've found so far. Some B/V would be great too!
Rraz45 chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
please update soon i want to hear about bulma and vegeta
AAA chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
Hm, seems that once you're resurrected, romance and *ahem* "action" are your first priority! _~

Sweet fic, kiddo. I'm loving the multiple chapters that all take a simultaneous view of the same event in the Sons' lives. I hope you'll consider doing one for Goten at some point! Little guy's got a ways to go before he's girl crazy, but maybe he'll be thinking about how cool his dad is or... I dunno, pizza or something. Good job!
divahahahaha chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
this is beautiful... you're a good writer.

please make vegeta and bulma story for the next chapter!:D
D4cHilliN chapter 4 . 5/16/2009
I love this song, xD.

And this story.

And this chapter!

Out of them all, this is my favorite and Chichi's is my second. Please continue, I look forward to more!
D4cHilliN chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
Ah. Why did I stop reading?

Wonderful! Awesome. Great! I can't think of any more words, haha. Just...just the best! ;;