Reviews for Giggles Among Sadists
gaarasgrl19 chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
This is a great story! I like the way that they interact. Are you going to continue this?
Vaughn Tyler chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
very nice
FluffyBiscuits chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
This chapter was hot. Batman would stop a fight if a woman was possibly going to get hurt. I can't wait to see what the Joker got Gwen.
angelwingz21 chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
Ah! Awesome! Must read more!
FluffyBiscuits chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
Awsome.
Darkness Takes Over chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
Hi, I have read this on too. I really like where this is going. Looking forward to more!
555LordBacon666 chapter 3 . 4/18/2009
We! Teehee! I ish very happy! Yep, yep, yeppers! I've been waiting for this particular story to be updated! Do continue, it helps with spreading the warm and fuzzy-ness to the cockles of my heart!
Jojo Smith chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
update

!
The Wicked That Mourns Just chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
i love this! it's so excting, and funny, and gruesome, and, and, and! -melt into a puddle of happiness-... mop me up please?
KSora chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
DUDE!

this was me the whole chapter Ó_Ó great work, it was a pleasure to beta for you.
nikkias chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
You should defiantly finish this story. I see lots of potential
Strawberry Flames chapter 2 . 12/19/2008
I'm interested so far _ Good job! I'll be looking forward to continuations.
Ann chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
I'm liking the idea of this story. I think harley (the other pairing of joker from Harkam) tends to be weaker then the Joker, so I love that you're creating someone who might even be more crazy than the joker.
anon chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Chris, Nolan.

Nice. One of the more well written stories depicting the modern/movieverse Joker.
carachaos chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
this is AMAZING. wonderful use of vocabularly, and by far the best fanfic i've ever read on here. great original character too! please keep on going with this story! i will read and review often, and i wish you the best of luck.

*huggles*