Reviews for When the truth doesn't matter
Goose chapter 27 . 10/4/2014
Sorry, but I just cant take this story seriously in any capacity. As a previous person mentioned, the fact that Draco has yet to come to terms and admit what he did(which was rape/torture/forced marriage), and tries to deflect blame from anyone but himself is laughable. Ginny's family/Harry being portrayed as the villains here is just blatant fanboy/girl-ism.
kellyrodynm chapter 26 . 5/20/2014
whaaaaaaaaa?! twist ending! i hope byron and laviania get married!
Wildkistune chapter 31 . 6/21/2013
Draco and Ginny's children are amazing and it is a lot of fun reading about how they are dealing with who their parents are. You write interesting and rounded characters that I enjoy getting pulled into the story. I hope to see more from you in the future!
Dogwalker61 chapter 31 . 10/18/2012
What is the truth that you refer to in the title and why doesn’t it matter?

Ginny should be forced to imagine a future in which Lavinia falls in love with a man who has murdered Cassius and Gavin and who has raped and abused Lavinia. It might just give Ginny a little insight into why her family (i.e., the Weasleys) isn’t crazy about her current arrangement.

As much as you try to make the Weasleys out to be the bad guys in this universe (and some of them – like Jason & Rose – really seem like caricatures – R & H are good people; why would their daughter be such an insufferable brat?) the fact remains that the Weasleys (and Harry) are justified as hell in their hatred of Draco and their refusal to accept Ginny’s arrangement with him.

This story line might have been more compelling if you had forced Draco to grapple with the enormity of his destructive and evil deeds. He would have been a more interesting character if (like Harry suggested to Voldemort in canon) he had tried for a little remorse. You almost go there a couple of times. You almost force him to acknowledge how evil he was and how many lives he destroyed, but you always stop short. With Stepford Ginny nodding her approval by his side, Draco blames “the times.” Almost like he was the victim.

It diminishes Ginny that she goes along with Draco’s rationalizations and excuses. He was a willing, enthusiastic, and brutal Death Eater. Once upon a time, Ginny would have felt nothing but loathing and revulsion for that. So Draco now is a loving father and husband? BFD. I am sure that the same could be said about a lot of evil people throughout history. Do you make any suggestion in this universe that Draco has grown into a good or worthwhile person outside of his immediate family? If so, I missed it. He still seems like the same narcissistic jerk 15 years later (just minus the homicidal tendencies).

The truth always matters. People often manage to delude themselves that it doesn’t. But it does.

I want to emphasize: I did enjoy this story. It’s just that I loved to hate your two main characters. Which was probably not the intended reaction.
reader chapter 31 . 9/5/2012
I'm yours was good. The prequel was frighteningly intensive. This was... Excellent, beautiful, amazing!

Characters grew up with their age. Draco's and Hermione's story was told via children so that they didn't stay totally behind. There is fantastic plot, not just series of lemons as happens in too many M rated fanfiction.

I have read hundreds of long fanfictions through the years and this series made it to top five.

There is still one long part to read. I really hope that it is as excellent than this was.
pigckle8 chapter 31 . 8/26/2012
Right after reading the first story, I was so glad to find that you wrote a sequel to the Ginny/Draco one. While I absolutely loved the Ginny/Draco storyline, I really like this one too. Byron and Lavinia are really cute, and I love seeing Ginny and Draco's developed relationship from others' eyes. Thanks for this! :)
roflxlolxlmfao chapter 31 . 3/19/2012
pissed myself at the end there...:L brill story, did a happy dance when I found this :D
The Darkest wizard chapter 31 . 1/6/2012
This is an amazing story! I can't wait to read more of your other stories!
Carolle Royale chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Oooh wow. I really like this story, (even though I've only read the first chapter)

I never thought I'd like a story about the Malfoy kids...but this has changed my mind :D

I have a question though, is Gavin older than Cassius? Or is it the other way around? I think Cassius is older than Gavin, right?
LIVEalittleLOVEsome chapter 31 . 12/29/2011
Its amazing how good this story is, and it's pathetic on my part that I couldn't stop reading it. It was really good, loved how you portrayed each malfoy and absolutely loved the last chapter.
lovleyneha chapter 31 . 11/18/2011
Just completed your story.

I really liked this. esp in 30th chapter where draco cheats in a game.

Gavin reminds me the draco of 1-5 yrs while cassius reminds me draco of 6-7 yrs.

I really like the drama and the confusion of byrons.

lovleyneha chapter 17 . 11/17/2011
I'm on the 17th chapter.

Belated happy Birthday,
this-girl-with-glasses chapter 13 . 8/27/2011
I feel bad for Byron, his mother is a family stealing homewrecker! I just want to say great job! No story has ever made me hate the Weasleys, but you have. It takes a lot for me to hate them mainly cause I have a similar family, but man I really just want to kill them all especially since they know NOTHING about what Ginny did! Anyways I'm gonna get back to reading :)
PrincesaCullen chapter 23 . 6/22/2011
I am sorry for not reviewing before but i have to say i love your stories im a big fan and my favorite people would have to be Liv and Byron :)
Priestess Genny chapter 12 . 12/30/2010