Reviews for 101 ways to know your obsessed with twilight
Vo'komeHo'nehe-or-WhiteWolf chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
It's like you know me! Are you stalking me? I nick-named my best friend Tyler Jacob. His little brothers nick-name is Seth. But honestly I prefer steamy hot sexy Jacob over cold dead hearted bloodsuckers. EXCEPT FOR KELLAN LUTZ!
CrazieTygaBabe chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
1,3,6,7,10,12-but with the name Renesmee- 13,14,,17,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,37,38,40,44,45,46,48,49,50,51,53,56,57,60,63,66,70,75,77,78,79,80,85,86,90,92,,93-Nessie's is six days before mine!- 95,96,100, and 101 are all true for me.
Aztilen-chan chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
OMG! I cant stop laughing its 1:12 AM and here Im laughing at this because must of them are completely real for me! i love it great work! BTW i have a huge plush dog its a siberian husky but only because he looks like a wolf i name it JACOB since reading new moon! my friend, (who introduce me to the word of twilight) was laughing like crazy
i.eat.sugar.for.breakfast chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Ok, some of mine are:

When you see the name Edward, you smile without thinking about it.

Your favorite utensil is now a fork.

You find a way to relate everything to Twilight.

When somebody says Twilight is stupid, you think about either getting the Volturi or just slapping them.

You have slapped somebody because they said Twilight is stupid.

Every time your mind wanders, you find Edward/Jasper(that't the case for me.)/Emmett/Jacob(yeah!)/Carlisle.

Your binders are covered with I 3 (One Of The Twilight Guys).

I think I should write a story dedicated to these 'cause I have a bunch more, but I'll probably run out of room in this review before I even make a dent in my list.
Michelle7 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
These are my answers for the first quiz!

Regular Yes-62

Regular No-10

Yes and No-5

Sometimes- 1

Not sure what to put-1

Other Yes answers-15

3) Yes, but not always!

6) Yes, I bawled my eyes out!

9) Yes, but only after the second time reading the series!

22) Yes, but no one I say that to disagrees!

24) Yes, I tried it once but it didn’t work!

31) Yes, when I’m by myself!

43) Yes, I mean I will when someone asks!

45) Yes, anything!

50) Yes, I didn’t have to though!

51) Yes, most likely!

64) Yes, but he never does because he likes Twilight too!

91) Yes, but I don’t live in England!

93) Yes, I mean I would be if that was true! But Bella’s B-Day (Not Kristen Stewart) is only 6 days before mine!

94) Yes, if it were true!

99) Yes, but I’ve always been a klutz!

Other No answers-7

23) No, but I do get defensive!

27) No, I would probably get a lecture!

30) No, but I do have a boyfriend!

38) No, I didn’t get the chance!

47) No, I never said that, yet!

77) No, but I did when I was 7!

81) No, but I’ll think about it!

So that's basically what my answers were! That was fun to do! There were a lot of questions I would never have thought of! Nice Job!
twihardizzy4eva chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
haha! so true! you forgot to say: "I love Twilight" is a universal answer!
Twi.MaxRide.Crazy chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
EVERYTHING IS TRUE! DUH! Oh, yeah. Here's another one.

You constantly find yourself staring at other peoples' necks.

When you have a scab you scratch it like crazy so you can suck on the blood.

You randomly say "Edward" to your guy friend and he replies, "Yes, I get it. You love him."

When your choir teacher mentions that he went to Phoenix over Winter Break you and your friend look at each other and gasp, then everyone in the room stares at you.

You also get really jealous and respect your choir teacher more.

You plan on going to Volterra, Forks, La Push, etc. for a vacation.

You have over 500 pictures related to Twilight on your iPod and is still looking for more.

You put in so much detail about Twilight on your book report the teacher gave you the best score possible.

You have asked your Social Studies teacher to rate the girls (Alice, Bella, Rosalie, Esme) from prettiest to ugliest and he actually did it.

Your teachers are constantly saying, "No this movie/song/etc. is NOT about VAMPIRES!" while looking at you. When they said that you almost started crying.

You cried and became emo when you missed the Twilight premiere because the school bus got caught in traffic and was 30 minutes late. (THIS REALLY HAPPENED TO ME AND MY FRIEND! IT TOTALLY SUCKED)

You asked random strangers who don't speak your language to see the pictures they took of Taylor, Robert, and Kristen in the premiere and were really grateful when they showed it.

When they showed you the video they took of Robert Pattinson you nearly cried.

You stayed in the rain to try to catch a glimpse of one of them from the window. And when you think you say Taylor you started crying again.

You circled the building until a guard came and said, "GO AWAY!" in a language you couldn't understand. You hate him for it.

You think you saw them outside in the back of the building, but the guard came again and said, "AWAY SHOO!" You started crying because of it.

Your friend's mom picked you up there, and she SAW THEM. And started describing the premiere and you died.

Even in a noisy bus you can hear if someone mentions the name "Edward" or anything Twilight related.

That's all I have for now lol!
James018 chapter 3 . 3/1/2009
9 this time! Including about 4 of the last 10.
James018 chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
Damn, only one that time. Two if you count the ICT lessons thing, which would be true if I was still in school. I did it last year with Harry Potter.

Oh by the way, this list has the "green apple" thing twice.
James018 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I'm a little disappointed - I got 9 of the first 50, but only 1 of the last 51. Oh well. I made double figures.

Oh, by the way, Forks and La Push are actually real towns in Washington. You may already know that, but 78, 80 and 81 imply that you don't, so I'm just making sure.
draconisuxor chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
HAHA. These are SO true. All of them. And I've got a couple more:

1) People in school refer to you as the "Twilight Encyclopedia"

2) Your facebook account is ALL twilight related, including your name.

3) It took your crush FOREVER to ask you out cause they thought you would say "No, I'm waiting for Edward."

4) The name Edward, which was SO boring before you read Twilight, is suddenly fascinating.

5) You scream EDWARD whenever you see a volvo driving on the road.

6) For your graduation present, you ask for a silver volvo.

7) You get tons of attention if you tell people that you've been to Forks, Washington, where if you had said the same thing before everyone had read Twilight, all you would receive are blank stares.

And... Edward may be your BOYFRIEND, but he is MY husband. So there. Hah. Hence my penname.
But You Can Call Me Willow chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
I love it! I think you could do the following reasons(just so you know if it has a * next to it it means I do it, and if it has a ** next to it it means one of my friends do it).

You won't leave your Twilight book in the car in case it melts.**

You have called people in your class names from Twilight(I'm Alice!)*

When you get a car you want it to be a huge truck, or a silver volvo.

Your background has pictures of all your fave twilight Characters.*

Your nickname on all site's is something Twilight related.**

You have Twilight on your computer.**

And own the DVD.**

You love anyone with the name Edward.

Like it? Do ya? Do ya?
Platypuskit chapter 3 . 1/30/2009
Lol, these are funny. I'm not a twilight fanatic, but I do like it alot. Next time I have a sleepover with one of my Twilight obseesed friends I'm gonna bring a bag of feathers and pour it on them while they're asleep so when then wake up I can tell them I bit a pillow.
IcedvoLvos chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
ha! when I first saw enchanted I started squealing like such a fangirl and my cousin's like: "what the hell?" and then my sisters like (in a really bored and sarcastic tone): "the prince is called Edward" :P

lol and I also got jealous of my friend cuz her mum got all obsessed with twilight XD

You really drank cranberry juice cuz it looked like blood? hm I think I might try that...
IcedvoLvos chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
wow definitely true for me! lol XD