Reviews for One Hundred Days
OceanEye1235 chapter 21 . 1/16/2014
this is so heart breaking!
OceanEye1235 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
AHHHHHHH! I LOVE IT! can't wait to read more!
casammy chapter 21 . 10/30/2011
Wowww impressive history! I am very eager to read dry her, I want to know that I happen with john and dean and then also it goes to be good to know if dean temrina for recovering or not
c1 chapter 21 . 10/15/2011
Just finished this story. I happened onto it from a rec on LJ. You did a great job and I really enjoyed it. I read on your status page that some people were harsh. Just ignore them. I really believe those people are just trolls and bullies. If you don't like reading something, just don't read it! I am now looking forward to reading all of your stories. It is exciting to find a new author whose work I enjoy. Thanks for writing and for sharing with us.
racefh853629 chapter 21 . 4/16/2010
Great end to a great story, and I can't wait to see where the next one goes. Awesome job! :)
darksupernatural chapter 21 . 4/5/2010
It's a fitting ending, letting Dean have just a little freedom. Cant' wait for that sequel.
sammygirl1963 chapter 21 . 4/5/2010
Whew, I'm glad Sam and Bobby got Dean out of there, and that at least for now, they're together, safe, and happy. Thank goodness Dean has made some progress, even though he'll tend to revert to eight years old again every so often.

Looking forward to The Netx Hundred Days my friend!

*HUGS*

Jean
doesthatmakemepokey chapter 21 . 4/5/2010
oh i love this story, its one of my fav. nice job wraping it up. would love to read the other 100 days soon. but well done
1Pagan3 chapter 21 . 4/5/2010
cool... dean's slowly coming back and john has fought against the entity. can't wait for the next one!
Tacpebs chapter 20 . 3/15/2010
Ah! So much's going on! Love it all! I await the next chapter!
Maia2 chapter 20 . 3/12/2010
Wow... Just finished reading all 20 chapters. That is one uncommon story you have there. I like what you did with the back and forth, how you intermixed them. It was good in that it gave explanations, exasperating in that I wanted the story to move along to see what was happening in the "now". Well done.

You've got an interesting enemy that you've slowly fleshed out. I'm intrigued to see what it is.

And darn if you have not put these boys through a LOT. Every time there was a bit of hope, some little improvement, you had to go and do something else to them. (not really complaining, just feel bad for them) I must say this reversion into a kid was a nice touch. Not something you see often and it was well done as it's just the opposite of what Dean's normally like (oh, he can be childish, but not this innocent, this helpless...) You also did a good thing with Sam's reversal into care-taker. And Bobby is of course awesome.

I know he's been tampered with, but I still want to kill John. Just so you know.

The writing could use a bit more "flesh" at some points, but it's generally very good. There are a few minor typos and stuff, but this is one long story, I'm sure just oversights.

So go, keep on writing!

Thanks for sharing,

Maia.
doesthatmakemepokey chapter 20 . 3/11/2010
oh oh update. fantastic but poor Dean is he ever going to get a break. keep up the good work chic, well done
Borderss chapter 20 . 3/11/2010
Aw, Dean! 3 Glad he's safe now...I think. ;) Also, the whole 'My Sammy/Dean thing is so adorable.
sammygirl1963 chapter 19 . 1/30/2010
Just when you think those boys can't go anything worse, a possessed John separates the two of them. I sure hope Sam and Bobby get to Dean in time before John hurts him worse or kills him.
RedDragen chapter 19 . 1/30/2010
Another wonderful chapter, I am looking forward to more