Reviews for Bonded
Team Major Whitlock chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I loved it, there arent many one-shots like this so I'm glad that you wrote it x
Blaze828 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
e.e
Snowy chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
WOW! This is n amazing! I just love how Jasper and Alice bond and it really does seem like something Alice would do! Good work.
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Great story!
Voldemort Perfumes chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Ooh, I like the idea of them doing that "bonding exercise", please humour me by letting me call it that. xD

And again, you have such an excellent hold of their relationship, I'm jealous. :)
Stephanie chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
This was cute. Don't forget though, Jasper doesn't have a heartbeat.
burgundy eyes chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
it was a good idea to make alice and jasper bite each other so that they can be united for eternity.

but at some point, you wrote that jasper's heart was beating faster. vampires don't have a heartbeat anymore. also, sometimes in the fight you mixed up her and him or she adn he.

besides that it was an enjoyable one-shot
tunami chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
great original idea :D

you write alice jasper really well!

thanks, i enjoyed reading this

kay
Mystic Midnight Rose chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
its so sweet!
SignedSealedWritten chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
This was absoloutly amazing! You have to write more of these, it was so amazingly written and showed their bond so well!
WanderingSoul2014 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
oMG this was so good. i loved it..wow..just wow great writing,and i loved the part about them biting eachother...its so intimate without being sexual :D

please write more JALICE like this :D
lovexisxamazing86 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
really good. Good idea.
herestolife222 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
It was a very cute one-shot. One thing though, Jasper doesn't have a heartbeat. You mentioned that his heart started beating faster when he couldn't find Alice. Otherwise, excellent. I really enjoyed it.
Aurag2 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008