Reviews for Before Leaving
ObscuraDemon chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
skdjfaspetjw;etgjhPgaweriptguajrgtja [goarwta w]peto. that is an expression of my love. Take it with dignity.
Nadramon chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Aww, this was so sweet it's not even funny! o Who needs kissing scenes and confessions when you get those two holding hands (sort of) and Soren admitting he wants to stay with Ike so badly? *melts*

I have to say I'm rather impressed by the fact that you managed to take so much of your inspiration from support conversations and Radiant Dawn's ending without paraphrasing anything, like most authors here tend to do. Your story does look like it can stand on its own, which makes it all the more moving.

The charactrs looked IC enough, too. Soren might have been a little too emotional here, but then again he tends to be that way whenever Ike is involved. His reactions sounded plausible enough, and in the end you can't help but admire the way he managed to hold back his emotions when he heard of Ike's departure.

And man was Ike cool when he stood up against Stefan! 8) Though Stefan is very likeable himself, you can't blame him for his actions. His implications were pretty frightening actually, I don't even want to think about the kind of situations the Branded he met before must have been in...

All in all, an amazing Fire Emblem one-shot, that I'm very glad I found. It may look weird to you to get this review after all that time since the story will soon turn one year old... But what can I say, you deserved a review, so just adding it to my favourites felt rather weak... I guess I'll just have to pray that you're still involved with this site after all this time.

Either way, thanks for writing this, I loved it!
LittleLinor chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I like this. Both the dynamics of Ike and Soren and Stefan's grum view of the world... nice one :3
Winged Senea chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Stefans a coniving little jerk in here. But this was awesome! I liked how you characterized SOrens and Ikes relationship (as friendly although I guess you could think it the other way) and basing it on him leaving Tellius. AWESOME WORK!
Thingy Person chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I was planning to write something like this, but damnit, you beat me to it. And much better than I would've.

One point of note: the "pairing" seemed stuck in there rather randomly. Aside from the hint Stefan made, I didn't really got a romantic air from the whole thing (though I probably would've if it weren't for Soren's background). "Interlaced hands", I guess...maybe I'm just in denial?

Truth to be told, I was quite hoping for a StefanxSoren when I read this, considering that's the only slash pairing I('d) like to read about.

But anyway, this story is awesome. You worked the characters out perfectly (especially lil' angsty Soren). It's a pretty deep situation if you want it to be.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
THAT WAS AWESOME!BELIEVE IT!