Reviews for The Space Warrior's: Balance Rescue
X Prodigy chapter 10 . 12/16/2008
Good epilogue, we will be ready to stop Drake and Shade!
ChaosMagemon chapter 10 . 12/16/2008
Drake and Shade will never let the other obtain that rank
Hikari Ino chapter 10 . 12/16/2008
great job
X Prodigy chapter 9 . 12/14/2008
Good ending, the fights were awesome, and a good thing you managed to get Hikari back!
ChaosMagemon chapter 9 . 12/13/2008
We finally escaped, well done
Hikari Ino chapter 9 . 12/13/2008
Great job also have me talk to lilith as she begins to leave. You see she isn't Lucifer's familiar by choice.
ChaosMagemon chapter 8 . 12/12/2008
Nobody coulda survived that attack
Hikari Ino chapter 7 . 12/12/2008
Great job
ChaosMagemon chapter 7 . 12/11/2008
Now I'm down for the count
Iron-Mantis chapter 6 . 12/11/2008
great fight (though once again can't but feel sorry for Lilith, she definately deserves freedom from Lucifer.

btw for wx suggestion of Giant-spider, i think you should merge said spider to something fiercer, like a Oni wielding a iron staff.

you like?
Warlord-Xana chapter 6 . 12/11/2008
pretty good, i imagine that when it appeared that Lucifer is about to lose he decides to escape as well but not before summoning a giant Purplish Tarantula like Monster to destroy them for ruining his plans.

you like?
X Prodigy chapter 6 . 12/11/2008
Those were some intense fight scenes! I'm looking forward to see what kind of power Lucifer has!
ChaosMagemon chapter 6 . 12/11/2008
Lucifer is so going down now!
Hikari Ino chapter 6 . 12/11/2008
okay Lucifer has all the jutsu of Orochimaru and can bend Lighting like Azula, and he also know the unforgiveable curses.
Hikari Ino chapter 5 . 12/10/2008
Lilith transform in kindof a demonic rabbit, her powers can control darkness and shadows,but her main power is that she is a walking death note, if she learns someones name she can kill them easily (So Andy-san has to be careful)