Reviews for Try To Remember
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Wow. That was intense, but so good. You handled that so sensitively and perfectly for them. Damn girl, you are so good at this. Much love for this fic. Much much love. xoxo
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
it certainly is dark, but i think you manage to keep in line though. graphic, but not too much. it was an interesting read :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Sam with no memory of himself would still rather turn tricks than steal.

This is such a good character assessment of Sam Winchester's life. He tries so hard to be a good person that Azazel could never have turned him. His only mistakes were to try and do good.
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
hey that's a really dark one here but i like it and i have to tell ya that i read way darker stuff then take it easy and i wonder if you wrote an other dark the next review.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Very well done.
Fornever Tash chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
That was absolutely beautiful. You're a masterful, ridiculously talented author and i love how. You portray dean and sams relationship. Also, just for the record. Season four pisses me off too.
casammy chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
He is be surprised that it is afraid from the reaction to this history, it is true it was very sad and very hard but dean in this epoch was a total anus, behaved itself very badly with sammy, pushing out, making the kid alone with the whole pain of credit lost to his give and feeling that it was losing his big bro, sammy was alone and scared, I agree that sammy is never of going to the drugs, at least in voluntary form. Congratulations for this history, it is not strong, is to show since it is the real world, the majority of the people does not know and really it is very hard, I know for that I am a criminal lawyer and now I am fiscal and really that what pinto you are like that and great worse. It did a great work
Mystic25 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This was really good, sad, haunting...and well-written. I understand how writing about such a graphic subject is kind of a combination of nausea, nerves, disgust, and sadness, all in one. I myself have a fic about Sam being raped, and believe me, there were several moments when I wanted to vomit at what I wrote. But, this is a topic that has to be told, and you did it eloquently. I know this, because it very nearly made me cry. Thank-you.
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
It was good, definitely a dark fic, a little tearful too, but good.
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
aww well i think it went well :D and pushing the borders of your comfort zone works 9 times out of 10 and this time it did :) you tackled it really well and unlike lots of people you did actually use a sensible rating for which i am grateful! seriously stuff like this is not K people! thankyou! really well wrote and dealt with :)
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Wow... powerful story. Amazingly written, had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. Brava to you! 3
mousefiction chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Wow, that was heavy...

And male rape is a serious issue and I think that more people should be aware that it’s not only women who can be victimized, but men can be victimized by other men, and even by women too. So, I don't think you did anything offensive.

In any case, at least Sam has Dean there to help him through it.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
WOW that was very sad to read. Poor Sammy. I'm so glad that he has such an awesome big brother. I know how hard it is when your baby brother is hurt. VERY COOL STORY! (:
xlozx chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Very well written, you did a great job : - )
JenBurch chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
You addressed the more sensitive issues in this fic with the most compassion and sensitivity anyone possibly could. I dont believe Sam would have resorted to that, but I dont think you believe that either. However, sometimes we have to step outside our comfort zone and deal with some serious issues. I actually did that with one of my fics - though there was no rape, there was abuse. I think you read it, actually! Anyway, what I was saying was simply that you did a fantastic job with such a difficult topic and I dont think anyone could have done anything more.

You're an incredible, and fearless, writer, hun. In a lot of your AN's you seem to be apologising for your writing and I just dont think you need to do that. You're an amazing writer, an incredible talent, and I hope that one day you can recognise that in yourself... in the meantime, I'll just have to concentrate on convincing you myself :)

Fantastic job, great fic, and again, congratulations!