Reviews for What Wicked Games We Play
moronarty chapter 19 . 3/3/2013
Phew! For a few minutes, I wept there.
The tension just made me assume that Frankie was dead or something.
Now I'm probably going to wake up looking like i've had too much botox on my eyes or something, and it's all you and your bloody well written and fantastic story!
It's superbly done.
A dash of gooeyness here, and a bucketload of angst there. My chest ached so much with this story, which hasn't happened in a very long time.
I'm really glad that everything ended well.
Veeery glad.
And I'm also really happy that there's at least 1 finished James Bond fanfic.
It frustrates me a lot when there are hardly any on going or finished fanfics that I'd like to read.
Best wishes,
-:)
aaasaassssssaaa chapter 19 . 10/24/2012
wow...I loved it. He finally gets his happy ending :) I always thought that it was terrible that they killed off his wife, but now he can be happy, at least in my mind.
SummerParamour chapter 19 . 1/8/2011
As always, I loved it. Frankie would live on a "farm," wouldn't she? Old McFrankie had a farm, mew mew mew mew mew, and all that crap.

I must admit, I cried. I bawled. Alright, I had a friken near death experience by choking on my tears. Such a sweet ending.

If it were me, I would've made James suffer and have Precious tell him the address of a cemetery, where Frankie'd been buried. However, that's just me. I love happy endings, but writing a sad ending is much more entertaining and explains the cold, hard truth that is life.

I'm going to miss not reading this, as it is by far the best Bond story I've read. And, one last question, what happened to Smith? Did she just die, or something?

Going to miss you,

SummerParamour chapter 18 . 1/8/2011
Interesting... I was just curious, but how many years do you suppose it's been exactly since we heard of Mr. Bond? How old is he now? Through the entire chapter, I was picturing him with white, balding hair and lots of wrinkles.

Anyways, it was awesome. As always. I have to say that my eyes shimmered with tears in there somewhere, but they didn't fall. I've cried too much today to let them fall.

Loved every minute I was reading,

SummerParamour chapter 17 . 1/8/2011
That was short, but pointed out several points for me. Honestly, the length of something isn't its main point. It's the story behind the words.

SummerParamour chapter 16 . 1/8/2011
Farewell to Frankie... I have to remember that I knew this was coming... WHY JAMES, WHY? Sorry, but he's being a bastard right now, and it's pissing me off. I bet you Frankie gets along alright without him, and he breaks down all the time. I would if I were him. I'm guessing you have something more creative in mind, though.

I love this story so much, even if it does make me cry sometimes. In fact, I'm thinking about rereading every. Single. Chapter. Just to prove how much I love it.

Can't wait for more!

SummerParamour chapter 10 . 1/8/2011
As always, wonderful! Really, this is the best James Bond story I've ever read (even if I've only read two, but that's because all the others are either really bad or all about Vesper, and I hate Vesper).

As I've said before, I think you really have the authors life going for you. If you ever wrote a novel, regardless the subject, I would buy it and read it over and over.

The more I read, the more I feel as if it's going to hurt when I can't read anymore about the pair. Frankie's grown on me, and seeing the sweeter side of James is a drug that I've grown rather addicted to.

Other than that, there's really not much to tell you. I've spotted no grammar errors, however a few might have slipped past my eyes (doubted).

You're loyal fan,

SummerParamour chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
I love this story SOOOOOOOO much. In fact, I copied it and read it in the go. Don't worry, I won't post it anywhere and say it's mine. I love it too much. At least I came back to review, right.

Anyways, I've read up to chapter five. Honestly, I think you have something goin for you. I'm sure lots of people tell you that. I really wish I had more time to read, and with he weekend coming up, I'm hoping to get a lot done.

I hope you keep writing, and I'm truly glad that there are at least a few people who know how to show my dear James some respect. Thank you, on behalf of all of the James Bond and Daniel Craig fans of the world.

Can't wait to read more,

Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
LOVE IT!

First off, I'd like to say that I find these little back and forth things between Mr. Bond and Frankie to be quite hillarious. I think you've added layers to all of the characters, making them seem far more life-like. I could actually picture Frankie being a real person. She sort of reminds me of me.

As for the plot, I feel you've really got that down pat. No need for advice there. Gonna read more, but I'm not sure when I'll have the time.

Can't wait till my busy life gives me a break,

A Hopeful Voice chapter 19 . 8/10/2010
Aww! This was such a good story! Thanks for writing it (even if it was completed some time ago haha)! :)
Loki's Son chapter 19 . 6/21/2010
Excellent story! Completely plausible from beginning to end. In fact, it was better than any Bond movie that I've watched. A completely compelling story.

If I had half the talent that this author has I'd be a NY Times bestselling author!
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Love this opening, very original and clever. It could have been trite and fluffy but you wrote it beautifully!
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 19 . 9/16/2009
Fucking awesome story! This is one of the best written and most entertaining fanfics I've ever read, I love it! You wrote James very well and were true to the character from CR and QoS but also took risks regarding his actions and attitude towards Frankie that ringed true. Frankie was a great OC, she matched James very well and wasn't just a love interest, but a well thought out and deep character. Huge fan!
cascade-of-black-ink chapter 19 . 4/13/2009
Aw!

I predicted a happy ending, and yes, don't they both deserve happy endings? ;) Anyway, congrats on finishing the story! I thoroughly enjoyed your story; from the plot twists to your writing style and Frankie's characterisation. You did an awesome job! Kudos! :D
Matteic chapter 19 . 4/13/2009
And they lived happily together forever.

They deserved it.