Reviews for Edward, my best friend, my future boyfriend
Miss.Somebody chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
i love it
denise marie cullen chapter 21 . 2/4/2010
that was a amazing story
Jooraah chapter 12 . 2/2/2010
HAHAHAHHAHAHA THAT WAS HILARIOUS HAHAHA. I THINK THIS IS MY FAVORITE CHAPTER SO FAR HAHAHAH

AND EMMET...

“Hey Bella?”

“What?”

“Urchin.”

HAHAAHAHHAAHAH
icemaiden2108 chapter 12 . 1/30/2010
i LOVE drunk edward! haha..

hey, great job! you're a really good writer!

i would continue to kiss your ass with my comments but i really cant tear myself away from the story right now..XD

more later!
fourbrats chapter 20 . 1/23/2010
OMG! That was so hilarious with Emmett and then Rosalie. I was laughing right out loud.
EmoTwihard chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
“Bella, what's that on your face?” Jasper asked me as he took a seat on the couch next to Alice, putting his arm around her.

“Oh god,” I said, wiping the cheesecake off of my cheek. “Its just cheesecake.”

“I don't even want to know.” Alice said, shaking her head.

haha! i cant wait to read more
cullenluver8888 chapter 23 . 1/1/2010
I LUV IT! readin sequel right now yeah! :]
Gbi from Brsil RJ chapter 17 . 12/28/2009
i'm brazilian and here your fanfiction is translated by a girl andf i read it in portuguese and in english :D

well, i'm loving it!

well i'm hoping for you a lot of sucess, i'm not understanding lots of it OK? if theres something wrong in this text, i'm brazilian, so... my english is not THAT good right ?

thank you XOXO .
moneyfarm chapter 20 . 12/18/2009
“Why? Did she threaten to chop off your manhood or something?” He laughed, causing me to roll my eyes.

“No, but she might as well have. She slapped me across the face because she thought I proposed to Bella.”

“Haha, that’s great. I can’t believe she hit you. How did it feel?” He asked, putting a few fries in his mouth.

“Oh it was amazing. I wish she’d smack me again.” I said sarcastically. He obviously didn’t get that.

“You see, even though I don’t like to tell Rose this, I love it when she smacks me. It’s incredibly erotic.”

After a few seconds, I realized that he got it wrong from the start.

“She hit me across the cheek, you moron.”

“I know. Rose hits me across the cheeks, too. Where else would she spank me, my leg?”

“Emmett! No, she BITCH slapped my. As in, across the face!” I said, pointing to my cheek for emphasis.

“Oh, well why didn’t you say so in the first place?”

this conversation was too funny i seriously died of laughter here

moneyfarm chapter 19 . 12/18/2009
“I don’t get why you are upset about the cane.” She told me over dinner that night. “I personally think it’s kinda hot…I mean look at Dr. House…he has a cane and he’s sexy!”

moneyfarm chapter 18 . 12/18/2009
“Don’t worry about it, we all make mistakes. When Carlisle gave me his high school ring, I flung it in the river where he gave it to me, telling him that he shouldn’t play games like that with me. Now you see where we are? It was all just a little bump in the continuous road.”

threw it in a RIVER

“Then, I open the door to see this disgusting man in a Santa suit just standing there. He told me he heard that I was on the naughty list and needed a spanking. I wasn’t really thinking straight at this point, I was just pissed that this stupid man decided to ruin our Christmas eve, so I punched him in the face before slamming the door.”

moneyfarm chapter 17 . 12/18/2009
“If it gets awkward, just scream awkward turtle and run away.” He replied, causing us both to laugh.

she should have said awkward turtle and ran away after the ring part

but still great story

moneyfarm chapter 16 . 12/18/2009
“I thought that we could read….WHERE’S WALDO!” He exclaimed, opening the book to the first page. I bit back laughter, waiting for him to realize that Edward couldn’t help him find Waldo. I didn’t want to hurt his ego….yet.

“Damnit Edward, you suck at this! If I ever get lost, make sure they don’t send you to come find me because I might as well commit suicide at that point!” He huffed, clearly angry.

“I may not…have found Waldo. But neither….did you.”

ah comedy in its greatest form EMMETT! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
moneyfarm chapter 14 . 12/18/2009
“My little Eddie got laid. It seems like only yesterday I was teaching him how to pee into the toilet.” Emmett faked tears, giving Edward a man hug.

ha my 3 year old cousin can barely pee in the toilet! ! !

in the end was really cliffie
moneyfarm chapter 12 . 12/18/2009
“WHAT? IS THERE GIRL ON GIRL ACTION GOING ON HERE AND NO ONE’S TELLING ME ABOUT IT!” Emmett burst into the room, looking around frantically. “It’s called sarcasm, sweetie, go back upstairs.” Rose patted his shoulder and sent him out of the room.

EDWARD STRIPS! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

You know, I’m not wearing underwear.” He whispered in my ear, in a serious tone. Well….as serious as you can be when you’re totally trashed.

“Shouldn’t that be my line?” I joked, seeing as women normally say that.

“YOU’RE NOT?” He exclaimed, trying to lift the bottom of my dress up.

YOU ARE HILARIOUS LMFAO