Reviews for Edward, my best friend, my future boyfriend
moneyfarm chapter 12 . 12/18/2009
“WHAT? IS THERE GIRL ON GIRL ACTION GOING ON HERE AND NO ONE’S TELLING ME ABOUT IT!” Emmett burst into the room, looking around frantically. “It’s called sarcasm, sweetie, go back upstairs.” Rose patted his shoulder and sent him out of the room.

EDWARD STRIPS! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

You know, I’m not wearing underwear.” He whispered in my ear, in a serious tone. Well….as serious as you can be when you’re totally trashed.

“Shouldn’t that be my line?” I joked, seeing as women normally say that.

“YOU’RE NOT?” He exclaimed, trying to lift the bottom of my dress up.

YOU ARE HILARIOUS LMFAO

HEHEHE
moneyfarm chapter 11 . 12/18/2009
“I’ve waited so long for this to happen. Carlisle! You owe me fifty bucks!” She called to her husband, grabbing my wrist and pulling me into the house.

“You mean….? Darn.” He replied, pulling out a fifty dollar bill and handing it to his wife.

LMFAO that was f'in comic genius

hehehe
yyamile chapter 14 . 12/17/2009
me canto
twilight1996 chapter 21 . 12/12/2009
i loved that story and im very happy that yo will write and a sequel i cant wait
TheSswede chapter 3 . 12/2/2009
i think that bella should try to make edward jealous
TheSswede chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
i would like to se some more edward, bella teasing each know like they did in the first chapter! :D
TheSswede chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
haha it sounds like it will be a very interesting night ;)
nanavette chapter 21 . 11/26/2009
Cute story.
Emmett all the way chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
It sounds good and looks as though I will be spending the better portion of my night reading it!
dani7603 chapter 21 . 11/25/2009
i just reread this story fr i could red the sequel cause i knoew i read this awhile ago and i forgot what happened so i reread it and ilvoed it i forgot homuch i loved it

so yay sequel time now
twilightbabe101 chapter 21 . 11/22/2009
that was a great story! i'm going to write a little more and then i look forward to reading your sequel! check out my page and stories if you want[: i always love getting new reviews.
twilightbabe101 chapter 16 . 11/22/2009
i seriously screamed with joy when Edward woke up[: you, my fellow writer, have an amazing story on your hands.
twilightbabe101 chapter 14 . 11/22/2009
i lovved this chapter!
twilightbabe101 chapter 12 . 11/22/2009
Oh my gosh, i loved this chapter. i laughed really hard at the detroit part because, quite frankly, i am from detroit and you are TOTALLY right. they never win.
vamplover14 chapter 23 . 11/21/2009