Reviews for Stepford Porsche
Emajade32439 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This was published in 2008 and only 18 reviews? I am surprised because this story was well thought out and I laughed just about every couple of lines. I loved the chair. I have been married 18 years and I still laugh when I think about us breaking the bed the first year we were married. Every married couple has a story like that if they truly loved each other and the way you wrote Prowl and Jazz is just totally awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
LoL!
MoonWallker chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
This was such a great story! It's already in my favs! The relationship between Prowl and Jazz here is awesome! I found traumatized Smokescreen hilarious!

The story rocks!(especially the ending!)

MoonWallker
Shi-koi chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
*heart*

I HEART YOU SO DAMN MUCH FOR THIS! /capslock spam

Seriously though. I giggled and chortled my way through this fic. I adore that apron. -grins and leers- The way Prowl could have broken free if he wanted to immediately but didn't was really, really fun to read. hehehehehe. I adore sneaky!Jazz.

That chair! Oh God! I think every long-term couple has something like that chair. -snicker-

Awesome!

*heart*
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This was beautifully hilarious!
Kai-Chan94 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Cute story.
crimsonseastorm chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This was awesome! I found this rec'd over on livejournal at the tf_epic_recs community and I agree that it deserves it's place there. I'm a huge Prowl/Jazz fangirl and am amazed that I'm still finding awesome fics like this one to read :D

Excellent! Very amusing! I enjoyed it immensely!
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Such an awesome story! Jazz makes a hilarious Stepford Wife and the ending was just downright adorable. It's so cute of Jazz that he hid "the" chair in plain sight of Prowl all the time and he didn't know because no one stayed in his office long enough to sit in it. I love the reactions of all the other mechs to Jazz and Prowl's little fight, especially "poor me!" Sideswipe and traumatized Smokescreen.
Seibertronian Sparrow chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I firmly believe that this has been one of the best stories i've read in a long while. Perfectly rounded with humor and love, it caught my attention at the very beginning. The chair was absolutely great. i have decided to get one myself. :) i give you two thumbs up.
FEholic chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
ok the ending with Ratchet falling was hilarious! Anyways I liked the whole story and the idea.
Mirage Shinkiro chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I'd already gotten several laughs out of the story when I reached the epilogue with the chair. Somehow that just pushed my amusement over the edge. :P Very funny!
April Raven Girl chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! Great read and excellent plot bunny. Loved Jazz & Prowl!
RumbleStrip chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Dear Primus that was brillant! Everything just...worked. I'm still laughing , still thinking how much sense this makes, how I wish I've read this earlier. Love it.
morningstar chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
that was... priceless.

absolutely brilliant.
Kitra13 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Aww yeah... this story is so well written... they're so yummy and jazz with an apron, hilarious. I started reading the story on LJ and ended reading it here and... i can't stop laughing at some points and stop thinking how hot that was between jazz and prowl to the end... I say MOAR!... So good...