Reviews for A Sweeney Todd Christmas Carol
bellovettrix chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
Wonderful story. I had tears during the ghost visits especially with Lucy and the one about the future. I love it!
The FanFic Critic chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
I actually like this a lot. Yeah, it's predictable with the Sweenet stuff but it's still better written than most of the other Sweenet crap I wrote in my late-teen years.
The FanFic Critic chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
..why did I name Sweeney's friend after my ex?
The FanFic Critic chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Hm. This is actually good so far. Let's see if my past self will actually please me for once with these silly ST fanfics I once loved.
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
I knew it was gonna be him! Sweeney Better see his wrongs now, and make them right before it's too late!
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
I'll bet that the final ghost is going to be Sweney Todd himself, in the future. By the way, I love how you made this, and the idea is awesome! Never would've thought of it! Great job!
GenesisBurton chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
I loved it. Excellent. It was beautiful. One of the most beautiful fanfics I've ever read.
thekinglystar chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
this is amazing story, you crossed this over with christmas carol perfectly
Sheila Chiaroscura chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I loved this story! A Christmas Carol stories fit Sweeney Todd so well, and I especially liked its ending! Great job!
Scooter12345 chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
Kay this is my favorite Christmas story ever since I was a little girl it's so cute! Then to have it Sweeney-a-fied is 10x better!
Scooter12345 chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
I loved Pirelli! OMG I cried when he talked about Toby!
Crystal-Beast Onix Scorpion chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
I loved it. I've always been a fan of The Christmas Carol.

I would really apreceate it if you took a lok at my Sweeney Todd Story: Sweeney Todd & The Demon Children of Fleet Street. I could really use your help as to improve what I've written so far. So if you wouldn't mind, please take a look and tell me what you think.
Ria chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
aw!
LucyxTodd chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
AW!

Thats the best christmas story ever!
LucyxTodd chapter 4 . 3/2/2009