Reviews for Seductive Relations
mamita chapter 13 . 3/31/2011
Hi I loved your chapters in your fic, hopefully follow very soon, and that Roy and Ed are together, I love this couple, there is so much passion between them and so much tension that you notice what you feel, hopefully this has more fics wonderful couple, is well, thank you very much and kisses.
ductapealchemst chapter 13 . 2/21/2010
love love love you finding little niches in the manga to insert RoyEd! Would love to see this continue . . . even with all the WTF'ery of ch.'s 102
Altariel-Jaina chapter 13 . 8/20/2009
This story is great. I love the manga, and there's not much Royed based in manga canon (which I prefer over first anime by far).

I like that you didn't change Hawkeye into an obnoxious woman, since many yaoi authors get rid of the female characters by ruining them. I love your Roy inner voice, it's great. The confrontation with Wrath was definitely my favourite part of the story, so far

I can't believe you're using Ling so little! Even if he's no Roy, he has a wonderful chemistry with Ed, their interaction is awesome, and he's Ed's least, a little Roy jealousy isn't much to ask, mm? *wink wink* He even looks like the type of man Ed prefers -dark hair and oriental-shaped black eyes-, LOL

Also, I don't know if you have plans for Al, but if you're not leaning toward Al/Winry, and seeing you like canon so much . , may I suggest you Mei/Al, since it looks like the manga is going for that
yuukiluna chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
its,ishbalen not Ishvarlan
yuukiluna chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
he was eating
sundari indra chapter 13 . 5/3/2009
Ah, but where will they go from here? Lines have been drawn and things said (that was a coversation rife with possible misunderstandings, btw), and this is the first time either one of them has pulled away. Very nice way to drive home that they have other promises to keep. I had almost allowed myself to forget that this is cannon (with extras ;D), and self-sacrifice is the name of the game.

Wonderful interlude. 3
boudour chapter 13 . 4/21/2009
Oh I love that they didn't go all the way, Ed's hesitation was really cute, and believable, more so than when they have sudden!sex after their first kiss and it's the best sex EVER. Hmm, got distracted...

I loved it Hope to read more of you soon! *glomps*
xXstardust401Xx chapter 13 . 4/16/2009
ya know, i've never read the FMA manga before, but i absolutely ADORE the anime. It was one of my first animes i ever watched and it's definately a fave.

but seriousy, reading your fic makes me really want to read the manga XD. apparantly i'm missing a lot lol. and i'd be able to follow your fic better, which is amazing btw.

but somehow, i think reading the manga now would be a little of a dissappointment because there would be a lack of royxed-ness in it (compared to your fic, at least haha). your fic flows so well, that it actually seems like royxed would be cannon in the actual manga. it's really well written and it seems like a fanfic version of the manga.

and this is my first time reading an edxroy fic. ever. i never wanted to "corrupt" them, since it was one of my fist ever animes, ya know. but, i don't know, i seem to be infected with this disease called yaoi and it spreads like wildfire. no kidding.

but kudos on your fic! i love it! it's amazing. and i will look into the manga too haha.
Paon chapter 13 . 4/13/2009
sigh... well i am happy that ed and roy "got together" again but i am saddened that they didnt "get together." Maybe later, ne?

Thanks for updating this story
want your rad bromance chapter 13 . 4/13/2009
Oh, this just keeps getting better and better!
Fullmetal komusume chapter 9 . 4/5/2009
ahh it might be kimi-kawaii to them but it was awesome to me
Fullmetal komusume chapter 8 . 4/5/2009
so kawaii
Fullmetal komusume chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
your story is amazing how realistic it is to FMA . this is totally cool
Fullmetal komusume chapter 6 . 4/5/2009
great chapter, oh roy , will u ever get your sweetheart
Fullmetal komusume chapter 5 . 4/5/2009
ooh silly riza roy loves ed