Reviews for Walking a mile
warm-up01 chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
just when it was getting to the good part / the plot. oh well... i enjoyed this story, and honestly really liked hermione's perspective on her place in the "golden trio" - plus i want her to punch ron in the face. harry a punch in the arm. need them to feel / understand how they have always used her. gits.

but alas, this story will probably not be updated, it has been 4 years. but i have enjoyed it, just hoping for an update if at all possible.
AwesomeKrys1993 chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
i know that it has been forever but you should update this fic. it is good and i would like to read more.
bruubertolo chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
So sad you stopped writing this story! It's so amazing! I love that Dark Fleur, the one who accepts their nature! I really wanted too see Fleur breaking Herminone and lure her to her bed! Anyway, i really really like it!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
even beta'ed your writing style looks like crap. why the fuck is everything large in the 1st paragraph? gawd, thesaurus, anyone?
Guest chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
Hey,just read the whole thing today. Can't wait for the next update. Are you still continuing with this story?
brainsbeautyHG chapter 7 . 5/25/2012
really wish you would update this. it's so good!
nomask chapter 7 . 4/28/2012
This is a good story. Too bad it looks abandoned.
Amaranta316 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
! this is so unfair, I was having so much fun reading this and then it wasn't completed T_T!... do you plan on continuing updating please, please, please?
lynettecullen chapter 7 . 11/7/2011
I can't wait for the rest of this.
lynettecullen chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
Well.

I'm glad that Fluer didn't let Hermione get into trouble at the party.
lynettecullen chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
Damn.

That was hot.
lynettecullen chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
I'm glad that Fluer has motivation.
lynettecullen chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
Fluer is just too much.

I hope that she'll be able to change.
lynettecullen chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Damn.

Fluer is a whore and a bitch.
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 11/6/2011