Reviews for Walking a mile
insomniachf chapter 7 . 6/19
where is the rest of this story... its getting so good!
Seravy chapter 7 . 2/10
Wow. I am amazed by this fic. The writing is absolutely amazing; you've definitely mastered the show-don't-tell method. This is such an interesting and unique take on the pairing and Hermione and Fleur's character. Your darker interpretation of Fleur is so believable; you've given her so much depth that I just love and hate her at the same time. I don't know what you're planning but I almost feel like something else has happened (perhaps during the war) to have pushed Fleur to become this shadow of her former self. Hermoine's struggle with fame and her friends is also very believable which irks me to no end how everything was cookie cutter perfect in the series's epilogue. Elicia is also an amazing OC; she exudes confidence and danger. Her rivalry with Fleur is so intriguing while also giving us a glimpse into the Veela customs and hierarchy (the details you've put into this fic is amazing like the taboo of hair pulling or interrupting a "hunt" ). I really hope you haven't abandoned this fic. I really look forward to what is to come!
warm-up01 chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
just when it was getting to the good part / the plot. oh well... i enjoyed this story, and honestly really liked hermione's perspective on her place in the "golden trio" - plus i want her to punch ron in the face. harry a punch in the arm. need them to feel / understand how they have always used her. gits.

but alas, this story will probably not be updated, it has been 4 years. but i have enjoyed it, just hoping for an update if at all possible.
AwesomeKrys1993 chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
i know that it has been forever but you should update this fic. it is good and i would like to read more.
bruubertolo chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
So sad you stopped writing this story! It's so amazing! I love that Dark Fleur, the one who accepts their nature! I really wanted too see Fleur breaking Herminone and lure her to her bed! Anyway, i really really like it!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
even beta'ed your writing style looks like crap. why the fuck is everything large in the 1st paragraph? gawd, thesaurus, anyone?
Guest chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
Hey,just read the whole thing today. Can't wait for the next update. Are you still continuing with this story?
brainsbeautyHG chapter 7 . 5/25/2012
really wish you would update this. it's so good!
nomask chapter 7 . 4/28/2012
This is a good story. Too bad it looks abandoned.
Amaranta316 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
! this is so unfair, I was having so much fun reading this and then it wasn't completed T_T!... do you plan on continuing updating please, please, please?
lynettecullen chapter 7 . 11/7/2011
I can't wait for the rest of this.
lynettecullen chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
Well.

I'm glad that Fluer didn't let Hermione get into trouble at the party.
lynettecullen chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
Damn.

That was hot.
lynettecullen chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
I'm glad that Fluer has motivation.
lynettecullen chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
Fluer is just too much.

I hope that she'll be able to change.