Reviews for A Howl Unheard
ashes0529 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
this is so sad please continue
greenflame2566 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
this is really good. It's like you know alot about immortality!
Deven Riley chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Very good and well, its like awsome and you should add more...People have to be dieing to see more.
Ashlight11 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Wow. stalker- Creeper- adult mating kind of creepy, but it was expertly done, and well thought out and written. Good job!
Amenable13 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
It was a great start and good punctuation but this sounds like a chapter some where in the middle of a book. After all the drama and tension of discovering this werewolf or having the suspicion that there is one in the pack. To be honest, I wouldn't have called it a werewolf either because it creates confusion in readers. The common image of a werewolf is a wolf standing on 2 legs, I would have put a traitor or a rogue. Again, this 1st chapter sounds like a chapter in the middle of the book or near the end of a book within a series.
Moonlit Girl chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Pretty good. Caught my interest and well written. Keep writing! I'm looking forward to reading more!
T0M Serv0 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
It's not awful, but it's far from perfect. There are times when I read this that I cringe because of how little emotions and description are in this piece. I really could care less for Jasari and the names of these wolves don't flow at all. But besides that, how on earth could a werewolf look like a normal wolf? In the book when Kern turned into a werewolf, he was bipedal and when he ran on all fours, it was obvious he was more massive, hulking, and strong of limb than an actual werewolf so it's hard to believe that the wolves would have a vendetta or any fear of having one pretend to be in their midst. The wolves also sound and talk like they were human beings, using the same terms such as 'house' and 'clan' rather than something a bit more creative than that, or even simplify their speech and their names.