Reviews for You Were There For Me
Cupcakes11 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I love this show! It made me laugh because of Steve Urkel!
checkmatej chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
great story...just surprised that you didn't mention Steve going through the dump to get her doll Emily back on Christmas
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Ha ha ha yeah. Laura does secretly have feelings for Steve in the seventh season. As much as she never wanted to admit it, the main reason she liked Stefan a lot more than the other guys she dated was because Steve was a big part of him. She just had to keep those feelings at a distance because if she told Steve, he would have to tell Myra and break up with her, and Myra would go crazy, and Laura could not live with herself if she were responsible for that, seeing as it was Laura herself who pushed Steve into a relationship with Myra in the first place.
Jewelzy18S chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
This story was really cute:)...Laura knows that she wants her sum URK MAN!lol
A Writer With Mixed Interests chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Aww, this story was so sweet. I hope you make a sequel to this where Steve and Laura become boyfriend and girlfriend. You know, they actually DO get together. Steve proposes to Laura and she accepts. They never show the wedding but I've made a fanfic about their wedding and life after it. Please check it out! Again this story was one of the sweetest things I've ever read!
KeepCalm89 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
"im wearin her down baby" lol that was the best part, so funny
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
This was a nice one shot. i loved it :)
ImaginaryCity chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
im glad someone is keeping Family Matters alive on fanfiction, keep up the good work!