Reviews for Secret
AnotherChapterOfMe chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
A sad erection. Yep. That's the name of what you're giving me. It's not normal to be turned on and have sharp, metaphorical chest pains at the same time.
SocialOutsider chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
So House's ducklings aka his team have figured out that he and Wilson are in a relationship of some sort. Shame Cameron isn't too thrilled for them.

As for the cliffhanger, I'm really thrilled to see House being the one in control for a change. Hopefully, this will make Wilson see how much House does care for him even though he's not willing to admit it.

Brillant stuff!
Ashaera chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
House's team is a bit too good at getting into House's personal business. House seems to be really unsure of his and Wilson's relationship, and Wilson isn't doing any better. I hope they eventually figure it out.

As for the end of this chapter and the foreshadowing of what's about to happen, I am very excited! House taking the dominant role in the bedroom after his normal submission somehow makes it hotter.

Fantastic!
Max Gat chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Huh.

Thats a new side to House. Wilson... yeah he would be a little on-edge about it.

Good job.
Lonewolf77 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Oh yeah...House is about to own some Wilson. This is my favorite so far. Update soon!
G.E Waldo chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Wow.

God I love this story so friggin much!... Of the two House is absolutely the more fragile man when it comes to love and intimacy and you're bringing that out perfectly.

I could see and feel every moment and movement in this sorta sad yet very sexy chapter. Just wonderful!

I hope, hope, hope. somewhere, sometime the writers explore this bromance of theirs to its more logical conclusion, even if it's just for an episode or two.

Thanks for this awesome peek into how sexy these two could really be.
slashfan54 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
This is the best one so far.

Thanks