Reviews for Luffy the Genius
Taisi chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This broke my heart in all the right ways.
RogueArabesque chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
The part about returning to a smaller, darker world...
That was painful to read, because it's true that while Luffy grasps a lot of important concepts that others don't, well, he can't understand what he did when he was a lot more intelligent. It's like it never happened at all- it's just- I just keep raging at the fact he doesn't know what he's lost when he was helpless in the choices of whether he wanted to become smarter or whether he wanted to stay like that.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Nice story, very nice. There's only one problem - HE FORGOT WHAT THE D MEANS BEFORE HE TOLD ANYONE! Do you know how much all fans of One Piece would give for that knowledge? It's a lot by the way.

Anyway, great story. Keep it up.
Googlemo chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Thats really good and sad...
Ganymed chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
This was sad and beautiful and I don't even know when, but sometime into reading your story I started crying.
I loved it.
Punkhazard7777 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
absolutely loved it!
BelaLorelei chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This is a very interesting and well-written fic! :) It reminds me so much of Flowers for Algernon. Did you perhaps draw inspiration from that novel? Anyway, excellent work!
scryoko chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This is such an interesting take and interesting story line. I enjoyed reading this.
Crazed King chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I likely!
Hitokiri Onib chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Wonderfully frames Luffy's character. Short-ish, but says all that needs to be said.
Faux Reves chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
That left me feeling...odd. I realize that it doesn't matter if Luffy is a genius or not, because either way he will reach his goals. That's just him. But...I still feel...odd. This story was very, thought provoking...I'm thinking that perhaps it is what you inteded...I liked it.
Neko11 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This was a really interesting idea for One Piece, to make Luffy intelligent! Liked it a lot and I really enjoyed reading, this was a masterpiece! :D You did a well job in describing the crew's different feelings and thoughts, as well as pointing out Luffy's own thoughts and what he felt. Very well done, this was really great! :D
spoony285 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
is this based off flowers for algernon?
Eternal Anime Fan chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
the one thing about this story is that most smart people crave stupidity... or at least they crave to be the same IQ as everyone else. I'm smarter then most people and I don't have to work that hard to get the results I want and I can hardly ever have a deep conversation with anyone around me because they cant understand a lot of my ideas. I hate it and I'm right on the border of genius and really smart so I can only imagine how horrible having 200 IQ would be like... I knew someone who had a 190 IQ and started taking drugs everyday to "dumb himself down". Sorry I guess the story was in a way just a little personal to me but i thought the way u wrote it was excellent and it really was interesting :)
Lady Logos chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Sad Sad story.. There are like 10 stories with smart, intelligent, genius Luffy and most of them are just bad.. This is very good story but like said sad and a sequel to this would be oh so nice.. Anyway great story.

Lady Logos