Reviews for Luffy the Genius
Hitokiri Onib chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Wonderfully frames Luffy's character. Short-ish, but says all that needs to be said.
Faux Reves chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
That left me feeling...odd. I realize that it doesn't matter if Luffy is a genius or not, because either way he will reach his goals. That's just him. But...I still feel...odd. This story was very, thought provoking...I'm thinking that perhaps it is what you inteded...I liked it.
Neko11 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This was a really interesting idea for One Piece, to make Luffy intelligent! Liked it a lot and I really enjoyed reading, this was a masterpiece! :D You did a well job in describing the crew's different feelings and thoughts, as well as pointing out Luffy's own thoughts and what he felt. Very well done, this was really great! :D
spoony285 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
is this based off flowers for algernon?
Eternal Anime Fan chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
the one thing about this story is that most smart people crave stupidity... or at least they crave to be the same IQ as everyone else. I'm smarter then most people and I don't have to work that hard to get the results I want and I can hardly ever have a deep conversation with anyone around me because they cant understand a lot of my ideas. I hate it and I'm right on the border of genius and really smart so I can only imagine how horrible having 200 IQ would be like... I knew someone who had a 190 IQ and started taking drugs everyday to "dumb himself down". Sorry I guess the story was in a way just a little personal to me but i thought the way u wrote it was excellent and it really was interesting :)
Lady Logos chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Sad Sad story.. There are like 10 stories with smart, intelligent, genius Luffy and most of them are just bad.. This is very good story but like said sad and a sequel to this would be oh so nice.. Anyway great story.

Lady Logos
zugless chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Interesting :) Reminded me of "Flowers for Algernon". The only part that I had an issue with was Luffy being capable of figuring out the precise order of the code for the door. If the number pad made beeps or something,and he'd heard it while trapped...maybe. But other than that it was a good story.
Majin Hentai X chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Brilliant, Luffy isn't stupid actually he knows whats most important in life and acts on it. A shame that the treatment couldn't have rubbed off just a little bit. Something along the lines of writing his name in poneglyphs or remembering a random but complex trick, damn he should have written more of it down.
YazzyFic chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Ahhhh, few drops of tears fell from my eyes. This is so damn bittersweet, more bitter than sweet though. Poor Luffy, or maybe not, since it doesn't make a difference to him now, but still. Damnit. Good job, I enjoyed this.
SilverStream101 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Oh! I really loved reading this! Thank you for writing this!
Nemrut chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Interesting concept, I liked it.
AllBlueChaser chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
This totally made me cry when I read it on the fanforall. SO awesome!
Night-Mare-Chan chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
That was beautiful. I really enjoyed it. It was a strange sort of bittersweet that is hard to find in fanfics. I love how Luffy is still Luffy- really smart but just- wants to know everything and is still not good at dealing with people. It seems to me he's just accostomed to people always dealing with him. XD

Near the end I was kind of hoping he kept that intelligence, you know, because he loved it so much and I was sad that it faded away...though I was really sad when he couldn't believe Usopp's stories anymore. The crew's reaction is really nice and the end just breaks my heart. Zoro is love. 3

Thanks for writing this. You made my morning. :)
LKA101 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Your story has left me in tears... two things I have to say: bittersweet... and beautifully written.
Lakanna chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
You're story has moved me to tears. Such a bittersweet ending... you have a real gift of writing.
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »