Reviews for Whole New World
Psycho Tangerine chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
I finally got around to finishing this. Aside from a few misspellings (e.g., the title of this chapter should be 'Shining,' not 'Shinning' a Light) the writing and details are excellent. I love that these Rangers were badass and that Zedd learned too late that it was his own fault they were capable of killing him. I'm glad they got to get a break in the end.
Finally, I was also sorry to see what was done to your PRIU2 group. I don't understand people who behave like that.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
I'm really enjoying this so far. These Rangers have to deal not only with the main villain, but also with a corrupt government bent on eliminating them.
Ghostwriter chapter 11 . 2/5/2011
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Shawn30 chapter 11 . 11/8/2009
This was absolutely excellent, original, and well done considering all the characters you worked with. This had a PR feel to it that was tinged with maturity and drama, which I truly enjoyed. You are without a doubt one of the finest writers on the net and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 11 . 11/7/2009
Wonderful ending. Hope to see more!
PinkRangerV chapter 11 . 11/7/2009
Wow! Awesome! I love it-what a great ending! Nice work.
prophet144 chapter 11 . 11/7/2009
I really liked the story and would love to see what happens to the rangers now, but I totally understand about having shoulder problems. Hope it goes well for you.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 11 . 11/7/2009
It was a very good story. And get well soon.
Bahamut Slayer chapter 11 . 11/6/2009
It all comes to an end, thanks for the read, not sure how long it would or if it would ever have an epilogue. But at least its wrapped up good enough. Thanks. It's been enjoyable reading this. Well, uh... Good luck with getting over frozen shoulder.
Silver Warrior chapter 11 . 11/6/2009
so things just move forward. It was all cut and dried. No conspiracies within. Kinda glad for that, convulated thinking makes my head hurt. Hope your feeling better now, and I hope you do write an epilogue. Maybe a "few years later" sort of deal?
Ghostwriter chapter 10 . 10/25/2009
Awesome job. Love it. However, in one chap you said "Stone Valley", it's "Stone Canyon". Catch ya on the flip side.
pinkranger4lyf chapter 10 . 10/12/2009
hey fab story, please continue
Silver Warrior chapter 10 . 9/24/2009
And Zedd inadvertantly brought about his own downfall. As it usually is with evil. Then again, in Power Rangers, here's a tip for all evil villains: Don't mess with Tommy! He's outlasted the best, and was avoided by the rest.

nice imagery, using the movie versions. Not to mention the movie NinjaMegaZord had a sword!
PinkRangerV chapter 10 . 9/24/2009
:O I thought there would be a bit more of a battle, but awesome! Nice finale!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 10 . 9/24/2009
Wow. Amazing chapter! Please update soon!