Reviews for The Five
The Black Mage of the Void chapter 32 . 7/15/2015
He chewed on the asparagus... DISTASTEFULLY? I'm ashamed of him. That's my only qualm. *pets can of asparagus like a cat*
Neo-Devil chapter 30 . 6/5/2014
lolololololololololololol
red the lugia chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
ninjafaceify chapter 19 . 2/8/2011
hehehe...they're immature lol rofl lmao roflmao ect.
JimHarbis chapter 12 . 8/27/2010
Damn! Little dude never gets a break, does he?
JimHarbis chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
Very, VERY well written. I would break it up into smaller paragraphs, however.
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
OMFG...OMFG! I remember reading this story a long time ago! XD I lost the link but YES! I found your story again! WOOT! So happy! :D

Time to reread and wallow in nostalgia!
Helafol chapter 3 . 11/18/2009
Hey, no offence but you havent put in the proper enter spaces. I would be willing to do it. The improper spacing comes from copy pasting. You have to upload the file to do it. Im willing.
Helafol chapter 1 . 11/17/2009

This was the best completed story on this site. When Feirce Deity got rid of it, I almost cried. But you have instilled hope in me once again. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
natureking129guestfor now chapter 43 . 9/4/2009
Holy cow, i just decided too see if this was a book in real life how many pages there would be. well that number would probably 387(depending on book size)good job. Like i said yeserday,PLEASE DONT LET THIS AWESOME STORY END NOW!
natureking129guestfor now chapter 43 . 9/3/2009
... Wow. that story was so good that its unexplainable by words.

So funny what link did,who he was. LOL: I will wear these to my

grave said a nice thought said link. and when he called

florella fat so many times in so many ways. he should have said

she was as fat as the giant . So good that you should

this(and maybe the sequel) to nintendo asking if its a good idea

for a game... I would love that game. Wii sounds good. Ask permission from fierce Deity though. I dont want him mad. There

was so many funny parts that i just laughed my face deity rocks and you rock just as much for posting tell F.D.

that he is gonna have some rivalary here. Once i get an acount,i will write some really good well, probaly just as good as F.D. and im really good and get a sequel on Eternal Ark before i finish reading it. i really hate when incredible stories no, even better than inredible stories end. Even this one. Great battle scences too. i cant wait until you can post a #3(if someone makes one) to these awesesome stories.i cant wait to read #2 as ,Let there be greater stories written(or posted by)you.#1 story ever.I even know an auther just as great as F.D., Chaohacker,and his epic story(dont worry,your story is epic too)Bakugan Smashers, a mix between bakugan and super smash bros. 64,melee,and brawl.B oth of you rock. If you and him read each other stories, both of you may become the best on fanfiction. Woohoo!

!

Lets rate your story:

9/0.10

woah,7700 charaters left... cool.
LadyTigerFuyuko chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I am really glad that these were re-posted by you. I never understood why Fierce Diety took them down - the concept of removing any of your artistic work has always confused me. I guess to me, even if an artist thinks a piece is below their current standards or embarrassing, I personally think people enjoy their current work more if they see how it has grown and talent has been developed.

Well, again, thank you for posting both this and its sequel.
Hawk Strife chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
YES! I've missed this story for so long! Thank you!
AnxiouslyAntisocial chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
THANK YOU! You've made my day reposting these! I thought they were lost forever!
SpringThunder chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Much thanks for reposting this story. I do hope that Fierce Deity allows for these stories to stay up because they were great pieces of work. Very creative. I remember reading this a few years back and was wondering where it went when I wanted to read it again a few months ago.