Reviews for Millenium Girls
invidian chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
When you say Akemi inherited the ring, don't you mean she inherited the puzzle?
Kalberry chapter 22 . 5/13/2009
AWESOME chapter! *goes on to read next one*

YAY~! _
BlueRose777 chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
Kaiba's theme music popped in my head when Ryoko starting doing all the computer work lol
ShugoCharaLuvr chapter 22 . 4/17/2009
ooh! ooh! i know who that was at the end! it was dartz! am i right teacher? (lol) btw awesome book one! cant wait 4 book 2!
Velgamidragon chapter 22 . 4/17/2009
Dartz! So it's he whose behind all this madness (How interesting that there are so many more Orichalcos things going around not that I'm complaining, I love it).
moonstar274 chapter 22 . 4/17/2009! This was pure genius and I loved every single second of it! I must admit, I'm rather jeolous of your skills as an author and I hope one day I can write as well as you can. This was an excellent piece of fanfiction and I am truly sorry for anyone who doesn't read this. I'm absoulutly jumping with anticiapation for the next story! I just can't wait! *sigh* I said before that they should have made this into the next Yugioh series. Seeing the end of this story makes me know just how right I was. And there's still more to come! *claps hands* Remarkable work, if you plan on becoming an author proffesionally I think you totally have a bright future there! Can't wait for the next story! MILL-enium! Millenium Girls!
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 22 . 4/17/2009
That was really good. Can;t wait for book II!

Kalberry chapter 21 . 4/16/2009
I love how funny this fic is! This story is really good!
Kalberry chapter 20 . 4/16/2009
This story is so charming and creative! I really like it! I enjoy reading it A LOT!
Kalberry chapter 19 . 4/16/2009
Yo! This was a pretty cool chapter! I liked it lots! _
Velgamidragon chapter 21 . 4/14/2009
Uh oh
Velgamidragon chapter 20 . 4/14/2009
[smiles innocently] What's wrong with being evil, I do it all the time. I think you might be too soft with the girls sometimes because if you never did something like that than there wouldn't be any (or not much) climatic action so toughen up already Sansu!
Velgamidragon chapter 19 . 4/14/2009
Killing's not good but comas and blood are!
ShugoCharaLuvr chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
(reply 2 reply) Happy Easter to you too!
ShugoCharaLuvr chapter 21 . 4/12/2009