Reviews for Outside the Box
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 8/30
Excellent retelling of the episode Boxing Daria. Your portrayal of the Morgendorffers make sense.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I'VE SEEN ALL OF THE DARIA EPISODES. WOW, THAT WAS A REALLY INTENSE STORY. YOU NEED TO WRITE A CHAPTER WHERE THE WHOLE FAMILY MAKES PEACE AND WHY DARIA WAS SO UPSET. SHE HAD A FREIND IN JANE IN HER TEEN YEARS.
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
A stunning and touching telling of that episode, which really caught the emotion and inner self of Daria :D

i applaud you for a work well done :D
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
Great Job, but its so sad!but good _
Brianna Aisling chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
God...that was good.

I don't know what else to say.
me chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
wow that was really good. it captured the depth of the episode abd stayed very true to the characters. i'm very impressed. try to keep up the good work.
Roger E. Moore chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
Superb look into the background of "Boxing Daria," true to every character but terrifically painful to read, as it is so well told. This ties up many loose ends and offers many satisfying explanations for why the Morgendorffers act as they do, for good or bad. Masterful, should be required reading for fanfic character studies.
Jaime chapter 1 . 1/22/2002
Wow. That was absolutly brilliant. You got inside all of their heads so perfectly well - it makes complete sense that they all ended up how they did. And what's even better? Is that it shows how much they all love each other, no matter how dysfuntional they may have appeared on the show. I may have to kick someone off my fav author's list so I can put you there again. ;) Meaning of course, that you were on it before The Great Fall Of . ::sigh:: I'm SO glad you're not stopping with Daria fic. Honestly, you're one of the best.
Lilac chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
Wow. I loved this. When I first saw 'Boxing Daria' I nearly cried during it (sad, I know) but I loved this! I think you got them incredibly in character and I loved the writing. It's genius! I'd say great job, but that woiuldn't even being to describe it.
CINCGREEN chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
"It's a good thesis - but it deserves a stronger defense. For some reason, I was dissatisfied."

- cincgreen/mikeyamiolkoski_
JerseyGirl chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
Coolies! You did a good job :)
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
Sent a shiver down my spine.
Divamercury chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
Good job!
RangerLou chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
Wonderful far as leaving things hanging,works for me.I can picture Jake holding Daria her first nighthome from the ending,I thought,was very fitting.(No disrespect to .)
wildgoose chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
An excellant perspective on Daria, ...kudos.