Reviews for Son of whirlpool
Pal.Just.No chapter 1 . 9/27
I don't know what's the matter with the stutter of Hinata, in every fucking fic, she always stutter, i know she's shy and the like, but HELL! You really see the need to bring the shyness to the text itself? it just annoying, that why I try to kept the NaruHina storyes at the buttom of my likes... just... annoying...
Nevetx chapter 38 . 9/15
I have enjoyed this story and really hope for an update.
Pucusi chapter 38 . 9/1
This story was well written, plot was great with a twist here and there, makes a great read! However What happened to an ending? Cowboy up and let's get there friend.. Thanks for your time on your story. I enjoyed it.
sahilali06 chapter 38 . 8/17
update soon please
xYellowSagex chapter 31 . 6/22
I have read this story so many times and fall in love with it every time! All the OCs are great and the plot is so interesting. I wish this is what actually to place in the manga! This is such a great story that needs an update!
ShadowFoxKage chapter 38 . 5/3
hopefully this story will continue even though it;s been a good while since last update. please keep this going.
Nonymous chapter 38 . 3/29
It's a cool story. Plz write the next ch soon
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Kenshin88 chapter 4 . 1/31
You know this is probaly one of my top 3 fanfictions i have ever read on this site. I have read your story 2 or 3 times now i hope you update again sometime in the near future
Black Hawk chapter 38 . 1/29
One of the best one I have ever read... Great work. Fantastic plot... Good writing... I really liked it... Waiting for the next chapter...
Guest chapter 30 . 12/28/2016
Your stories gay very very gay and I'm not talking about gay meaning happy I'm talking about gay you r a fag
Bloody Song chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Please update this story!
Me chapter 24 . 8/20/2016
wow! good fanfic, i love everything you've done to the storm village. Now i can say i know how to found a village
Guest chapter 38 . 8/11/2016
Easily one of the best fics I have had the pleasure of reading
Hope you'll update soon
IFRITE chapter 38 . 7/28/2016
Great story! Usually, I don't really like to see many major OCs in fanfics, but I have to say the major characters of this story were all well-developed and I totally enjoy the plot. Thank you for the story and I really hope it will continue, especially since it has come all the way to this point already!
1,476 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »