Reviews for Son of whirlpool
HeartVine08 chapter 38 . 6/14
I don't read the reviews first because I want to start reading a story with an open mind. After I read the first chapter it got me hooked. The idea of naruto leaving the village and hinata ,having her reasons, following was something that I had never come across. I was interested in what would happen next and after each chapter I finished I couldn't wait to read more. The new characters that were added also gave me and idea of how naruto had developed because each would describe him as too young to know what to do with that much power. Once he went toe to toe with each of them it hit them that there was a reason as to why he was put into that position. I don't know if that makes much sense. Once I got to this "last" chapter and read your note i really hope you don't abandon your story. I know it read you wouldn't and I hold you to that. It said that you had a rough 2013 and I hope that these previous years haven't been so tough on you. I've been in those situations and they aren't easy. I really am hoping to see and update by the end of 2016 and if there isn't well there has to be a reason. This story is truly great and it got me inspired to write fanfiction. I haven't been able to put anything up but I hope I'll be brave enough to to post it someday.
Sexy Fox Girl chapter 1 . 6/10
please keep going i beg you i really want to see this fanfic gets continued
Ntraveler chapter 38 . 6/5
please do continue the story when you have the chance I would like to see what is up Naruto's sleeve and how the 4nww will be resolved
my 2 guys chapter 11 . 5/27
khyril13 chapter 31 . 5/17
iƬ
jenuzumaki chapter 38 . 5/15
This is a really good story, i hope you will still continue writing it. I love naruto's village and its ninjas, love the mataza character. You have created wonderful OC's, they were quite interesting and funny. I hope to read new chapters of this great story again.
Update the haitus is killing me this is suck a good story!
my 2 guys chapter 10 . 4/11