Reviews for A very late HFTM Thanksgiving Special
Radomir's Renegades chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Oh, and Mami Koyama (talia Gladys' seiyu) is married to Toru Furuya (Amuro and Ribbons' seiyu)
Bamm chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
i loved the story but what is up with the tieria x lockon stuff you use it in every happy fun times miesters and you forgotten about nena nearly halfway through like she left without doing anything to setsuna
Senorita Lucha 777 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Wow! Your English is impressive. What the hell was Mr. Bushido on Thanksgiving, LSD American Samurai edition?

Thank God that Setsuna wasn't molested by him!
arcadian viera chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
o_O Uh, was it a bad idea for me to read the Sparkling Magical Rainbow Tieria-chan fic before reading this? XD nevermind it's over and done with.
Hane no Zaia chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
“You.” The masked man pointed to the young Meister from Krugis. “You have captured my heart, Gundam. Wherever you go, I’m sure to follow.”

I don't know why, but I started laughing out loud when I read that. I mean, in pretty much every way I see it, that's a love confession. Cheers to that. Graham stalking Setsuna. I really would like to see that.

- Hane no Zaia
FlareKnight chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Once I started to laugh it all became clear. I've lost it :).

But seriously this is too fun for words. Though kind of regret how far Tieria has fallen. Developed into a really likable character and now he's some crazy cross-dresser. Yes he wore a dress, but can't people let it go? Oh well sacrifice for comedy I guess.

Wow who would have guessed Setsuna would have pretty normal thanks. The Gundam thing was a given but overall quite solid. Poor Saji couldn't say thanks. Though with this madness maybe it would've been short anyways.

Still credit for an entertaining story here.
unafraid chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Not that I’m complaining, but why are Japanese people celebrating Thanksgiving?

If you haven’t notice from my craptacular English, I’m not from the US, so I’m not really that familiar with the holiday.

Are you from Australia?

At first I wasn’t planning to write a Thanksgiving special but since there are some people who enjoyed the Halloween one shot, which I was pretty surprised since I’m a very awful writer, I decided to do this.

Quit dissing yourself! You are an extremely FUNNY writer, deal with it!

“The President’s daughter has been kidnapped by some weird Spanish ninjas!

Any relation to German ninjas?

Agent Kennedy, are you a bad enough dude to save Ashley from those terrorists?”

Oh God, who SAYS things like that?

Someone has… issues…

Fon Sparks suddenly barged in while disguised as an A-LAWS soldier. He quickly makes his way to the dining room.

Awesome! Go Fon!

“We’re playing a new version of Resident Evil 4. There’s a multiplayer mode where you can dress up Ashley Graham with various S and M clothing.”

I think I’m glad that I don’t know what that is…

“Well don’t mind me if I help too.” Billy said and pulls out a note book. “I got all my grandmother’s recipes here. I’m planning to make a nice special pecan pie. I hope you don’t mind.”

That is so… Gay.

No, I don’t do that every night.

Huh?

But…wait…no!”

What’s happenig?

“I don’t think that’s what’s going on here, Kinue-san.” Nena Trinity said and makes a V sign.

NENA! I love you forever Stoned!

“Daryl, take care of that please.”

“Roger!” He then opens the oven, grabs the turkey and throws it outside through the window.

Why did they get rid of the turkey if they wanted two anyway?

“Alright…let’s take formation.”

“Joshua, don’t break formation!” Howard screamed.

After all, remember what happened last time you did…

“Nice to meet you. My name is Lunamaria Hawke and this is my younger sister, Meyrin Hawke. I’m Shinn Asuka’s girlfriend.”

Being so preoccupied with Neena, I’ve never really mentioned this before, but I like Luna as well. (This world n33ds moar female Gundam pilots!)

“Anyway.” She cleared her throat. “I brought some pecan pie.” She pulls out a big Tupperware.

“Wait…wait a minute!” Billy interrupted. “But I also made some pecan pie. It’s my grandmother’s special recip-

“No, you didn’t.” Luna said coldly. She grabs his pie and throws it out of the window.

Make that, “I really like”

Horrified, everybody just look(S) at each other.

Billy then retreats to a corner, lamenting about his grandmother’s unique recipe.

Wuss.

“Holy flying Rey Za Burrel in a girly outfit humping Rau Le Creuset!”

How did you come up with that line? (Or don’t I want to know…)

“Holy flying Rey Za Burrel in a girly outfit humping Rau Le Creuset!” Shinn screamed from the living room. “My Ashley Graham is on fire! She’s on fire for fudge’s sakes! She’s frantically waving her arms as the flames burns her jailbait flesh.”

“Shinn, you really don’t have to describe every detail. We can see she’s burning.” Lockon sighed.

“Shoot her! Mercy kill! Mercy kill!” Tieria squealed.

“Idiots!” Mr. Bushido growled. “Let her burn!”

“I am Gundam!” Setsuna announced loudly.

Sigh… and you say you’re an awful writer. Seriously, when I read your stuff, it’s like I’ve finally found home. J

Lunamaria smiled. But somehow she’s giving off a scary and terrifying aura. “Again, it was nice meeting you. Meyrin, let’s go punish Shinn. Did you bring the taser?”

Did I say “really like”? I meant love.

“Oh my God! Fon, have you been playing with our food?” Louise angrily shouted.

Weird…

TWO HOURS LATER…

You gotta wonder what went on during those two hours…

“The commander likes it when the gravy has a lot of butter.”

How do they know these things… *sweatdrops*

He glances over Nena and Fon as they pluck the feathers of the live turkey they stole while laughing like a bunch of psychotic ninnies. The young member of Fereshte then brandishes a butcher knife and decapitates the poor bird, spraying blood all over Louise and Kinue.

Poor, poor turkey. Also, Neena and Fon would make such a good couple, ya’ know? They’re both so demented… In a good way, of course :P

Daryl pointed to the oven where his turkey is slowly being roasted to perfection.

For some reason that, “slowly being roasted to perfection” part caused me to burst out laughing. I’m a strange one…

“Because, young Crossroad, our captain prefers to have two turkeys during Thanksgiving.

Why…?

Suddenly, Fon threw the turkey’s liver at Joshua’s face.

Eh?

“With all the commotion going on, Bernie sneaks inside the kitchen and grabs a few bread rolls.

Right on.

“No!” Shinn begged to Lunamaria as she repeatedly beats him with a steel bat wrapped in barb wire. “Mayu-chan, please think this over. Onii-chan is bleeding! You’re hurting Onii-chan!” He pleaded.

“I am not Mayu-chan!” Luna savagely beats him with a crazed look on her face. “You need help, Shinn and this is the only help you need! I am tired of you forcing me to act like your dead little sister!”

Screw love. I have nothing but absolute adoration for the person you’ve made her out to be.

“I don’t understand the rules of this game.” Meyrin pouted.

“It’s simple.” Lockon said. “Both players must wrapped Ashley Graham with explosives and guide her to a theater full of Twilight fangirls. The player who first blows the theater up is the winner.” He explained.

Simple indeed. Or, at least the part about blowing up the Twilight fangirls.

Suddenly, Nena Trinity, who is covered in blood and feathers, cheerfully passes by while dragging a badly beaten Joshua.

Cheerfully… she would be, wouldn’t she J

Look what you did, you purpled haired twink.

Twink?

“I…I…” Setsuna dropped the controller as he sadly lowers his head. “I couldn’t become Gundam.”

Aww… Poor Setsu…

“Well at least I’m looking forward to a very delicious and joyous Thanksgiving dinner.” Lockon smiled, trying to be optimistic.

Unfortunately for Lockon, the universe is conspiring to contradict everything he says…

“Hey come back here, you box bastard!” Nena passes by again as she tries to chase Bernie, who is still hiding under a box. “Nobody invited you!”

Neena is so full of win that she can spot Solid Bernie in Stealth Mode! This is why you should continue to use her as a character in your stories with increasing frequency!

“Fon Fon!”

J

“Yes ma’am?” Fon Sparks suddenly popped out of nowhere. His face is now covered with gravy sauce.

What was he DOING?

“Man, I am so starving.” Fon said as he makes his way into the dining room. He is now wearing Yoriko’s glasses. God knows what he did to her.

Thanks for the nightmares!

“Miss Hawke, I am not done yet.” Bushido told her.

“Yes, you are.” She glared at him. Again, a scary and terrifying aura surrounds her whole body.

“Yes, I am done now.” The masked man sat down, obviously frightened.

High Lady Solaris Ultimate Lovely Adoration Mode GO!

“Okay my turn!” Kinue raised her hand. “I’m thankful for having a really cute younger brother. I am thankful that my bust is growing so I can further seduce Saji so he can leave his girlfriend and her demented cow of a mother. Oh and I’m thankful that I have a cute younger brother. Did I mention I’m thankful that I have cute younger brother?”

Good Lord.

“I’m thankful for comrades like Lockon and Allelujah. And finally, I’m thankful for Gundam.”

Whaddabout Tieria…?

“Me!” Tieria stood up, nearly jumping off his chair.

Oh God.

“Of course I’m thankful for Lockon-chan!” He then sticks his tongue out at Meyrin. “I’m thankful that I can be with Lockon-chan. I’m thankful that I can smell Lockon-chan’s hair when he’s sleeping. I’m thankful that I can smell his dirty laundry. I’m thankful for all those Lockon X Tieria fan fictions, where both of us savagely ravage each other…or having cute and romantic moments.”

A part of me just died. Thanks for that.

“I’m thankful for always seeing Lockon-chan’s face every time I wake up in the morning.” He continued. “I’m also very thankful for episode eight of Gundam 00 season two where I finally showed everyone that-

No more…

Go out or something. Grab a burger with your girlfriend.”

“Burger? Girlfriend?” He then grabs his face and experience a very bad flashback involving the last episode of Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket. “No!”

“I wonder what’s next.” Saji mused.

“Christmas, of course.” Louise squeezed his hand. “And the things I’m excited about that holiday are Christmas presents and mistletoes.” And with that she kissed him on the cheek and ran off inside the apartment.

Yay! Christmas Special means MOAR Nena!

Suddenly, in a puff of pink smoke, Tieria Erde magically appeared while wearing a silly looking magical girl outfit. His hair is tied up in ribbons with bells attached. His outfit is so disturbing that both young men turned pale as snow. “Take this.” He handed them a couple of brochures. “Sparkling Magical Rainbow Tieria-chan will debut soon so please look forward to it.” Waving his wand, pink smoke appeared again and he magically disappears.

Will the Skittle Squad be involved? (You know I’m gonna say it) Will Nena?

Final Thoughts:

No Setsuna and Nena interactions. Bummer. Oh well, maybe for Christmas – stalking Setsuna with Mistletoe, you know, the usual insanity. Tieria will stalk Lockon (with mistletoe) for sure.

But yes! for having Nena take part in the "festivities"! Did my begging really work, or were you going to add her anyway?

P.S. Sorry for taking forever to review
Aethra Caelis chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
_ The pecan pie, the sword and the things to be thankful for! XD Thank you for writing this! Thoroughly enjoyed it!

MOAR!
nathaniel chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
man i loved this one as much as the last one, i hope theres going to be a cristmas and a new years version cause that will be even funnier. the next time how about intorducing some other characters like patrick colasawer, the cockaroach.
bloodyknight85 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Okay...

I suppose this is unique... Thankgiving indeed, they are all having fun... Can't shake off the idea that Tieria is all moe for the moment... felt shivers down my spine...

And some special characters you have here! I am amazed... or should i say, i am speechless.
Garei chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Hilarious!

And yay for and the Flag Fighters, the "Don't break formation" thing made me laugh.
Wing Darkness chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
“Idiots!” Mr. Bushido growled. “Let her burn!”

“I am Gundam!” Setsuna announced loudly.

lol brilliant, I really enjoyed this story. I can't wait for your next one.
Ominae chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I LOLed at Yoriko. God knows what Fon did to her...

And yeah, I LOLed heavily at Bernie. Sucks to be him. XP
animeboy-12 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
why neena didn't go after setsuna, well this as usual very funny...love it and keep it up.
seasnake.756 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I'm traumatized for life now and I love it. Graham was awesome.