Reviews for Furby from hell
LollitaDolly chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
SASUNARU-UKE 4EVER!XD
LittleCopperRidingHood chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I HATE FURBYS

one time me and my mom took the batteries out of mine so we could go to sleep. and in the distence from her room to our computer room you could hear it saying "Hungry" and "WE" worst night ever! great story keep it up!

-Red
COMEDYGOLD chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
lol cute and funny ...nice X3
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Devil furby...*busts up laughing* Genius. They seemed somewhat OOC near the end, but who cares, the story was hilarious. XD
LURVEuALL chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Sequel?

kill sasuke MUH

demon furby came back hehehe
Rogen-chan chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
LMAO oh god, that was awesome! it reminds me of a story my friend told me... she has a shelf above her bed where her furby was, and in the middle of the night it started groaning. This one had red eyes, and it looked like it was glaring down at her and it moaned, "Hungry... need food..."

Needless to say, she promptly tossed it out the second story window.
THEvampireninja chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Funny, though I expected killer furby to make a miraculus return *sigh* ;)
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
aw so cute!
GrimmjowIchigoforever chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Wha? You're kidding right? I mean that was sweet but it felt too fast in the end,

Um I mean you describe the getting together part not in detail, I wish you would elaborate more so the effect can get deeper, but that's just me...I love humor romance
todo-mahem chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Lol what a random fic! 8D I so did not expect the ending, but I'm pleased with it that's for sure! -

Very funny, and very sweet.

A great read!
alphabeticalescape chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
That was hilarious. I lack more words to describe. Devil furby...XD
yay chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
i actually loved it cuz it was short and cute and i love it when sasuke is blunt like that
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I remember furbies! They always reminded me of the little gremlins.
ShannonNomNom chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
aw this was such a cute and fluffy story...and furbies are evil and from hell O-O
undashable chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Oh. My. God. I just about died at the part where the furby said 'hungry'. It was so funny! I just loved this. I even read it three times. And the ending was so sweet! I almost said 'Aww!' out loud.