Reviews for Pistachio Ice Cream
The most awesomely retarded thing I've read XD
ObsessedwithBirds chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
lmao that's so funny XD
Black Diamond Sparkle chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I couldn't stop laughing! That was mad funny! but the only problem is that, well, em, I LOVE PISTACHIO ICE CREAM TOO! *Grabs ice cream tub off Cyrus*
dragonchild25 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
TAKE THAT ARCEUS! lol!
PBello chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Seriously, you should really make much, much more stories like this. I cracked laughing in the part " No. Pistachio's awesome, " Cyrus replied in his monotonous voice. " Besides, I think I had a heart attack right before I turned into Cyrus. Guess that means that nobody wants me dead yet or something. Hehehe...take that, Arceus. "
XxLokiLaufeysonxX chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
*dies laughing*
Farla chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Two quick things:

1) This is the stupid, meaningless sort of OOC, where all of the characters involved not only fail to act like themselves, but fail to act like anything recognizably human. It's OOC in the sense it could be uploaded with names changed into any section or onto fictionpress, but more that that, it would be a terrible story wherever you put it.

2) If you say fuck more than once, it has to be rated M. By which I mean the site will not rerate it for you when someone inevitably reports this, they'll delete it unless it's rated M already.
Blackjack Gabbiani chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
That was so incredibly fucked up. Hilarious! Although I think someone drugged that ice cream. He should suspect those Rockets...methinks they have more on their minds than badminton.

*snicker*