Reviews for Dead Tours
Pisces303 chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
I really love this story! The plot so far is really interesting and everyone seems so in-character. I really like your OC's as well. I hope this story is on your list because it would be such a shame to leave it as it is. Thank you!
w- easy enough chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
LOL! this is a interesting, funny story! They really are like an old married couple, and yet they don't even know it. so cute!
Dementra chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
seems interesting, can't wait to read the next chapter
kittyfinatic515 chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
Lol, this story is hilarious! Please update soon, I wanna see what happens next. :)
riinala19 chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
i love the storyline ...can't wait to read more update soon!
jo chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
ok...so waiting for an update, that was hilarious! great work, ;D Peace!
unforgivable wish chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
This story is fantastic! I've read fics for other series with similar premises, but within the context of this series this one just works. I'm really looking forward to future chapters.

-highly anticipating the clubbing scene, lip gloss and all xD-
eggdropsoup chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
This story is so great. I can't wait for your next update. :3
KagomeGirl92 chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
I've got just one word to say: "wow!"

Seriously, this story is great! The plot idea is interesting, unique and FUNNY! Honestly, I'm laughing in delight! Sometimes I really need some good humour, but it's so hard to find! I'm glad I found it in here . You've also portrayed the characters well in a very delightful, humorous way, showing the funnier side of "Yami no Matsuei" in them .

I can't wait to see what is going to happen next; who the murderer is and what his/her motives are (hatred of homosexuality? Or the loss of a loved one maybe?), how our boys are going to survive clubbing and all the other places they'll visit in the merry country of Japan! And I'm looking forward to the upcoming romance too! *Happily waves a TsuzukixHisoka flag*.

This was actually one of the first stories I read in this category, sometime ago, but now I've found it again and I'm happy there's a new chapter! I hope you'll keep up the good work!
out-in-the-cold chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
Ah! this story is so awsome! i love it! poor 'Soka-chan! please update soon i wanna know what Tsuzuki thinks of Hisoka's outfit!

thanks!
Die in a hole with Penguins chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
I Cant Wait For All The Men Drooling Over Soka Chan!

I Love The Other Couple They're Cute. You Gay Tourbus Vacation Is A Good Idea Someone Should Put It Into Action (But Without The Murders Blech-Homophobes)
walkerminion chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
I love where this story is going so far! I've always wanted to read a story where Tsuzuki and Hisoka have to go undercover as a gay couple, so thank you so much for answering my prayers. ;-) Please, please continue. I'm really enjoying your two original characters and the dialogue, and the fun interplay between Tsuzuki and Hisoka and the other couple. I love how Tsuzuki and Watari had both heard about the gay bus touring company before; a very cute touch. And I can't wait to read the clubbing scene. (But *lip gloss?* OMG Hisoka, you poor, poor thing... LOL)
Unclear Destiny chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
I'll admit I was a little skeptical upon reading the summary, but so far I think I'm addicted. It must be the Fag Hag in me. xD

The OCs are unbearably cute, and I love how Kanta has made it his mission to loosen Hisoka up. The dynamics are sweet, and the mystery is eminent even this early on in the lightheartedness of it all, which I enjoy.

Please update soon!
Fangirl66 chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
Haha poor Hisoka! Glitter and lip gloss? What's a boy to do! Anyway loved the chapter and can't wait for the next one!
Hypocritical Critic chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
this has a lot of potential. i really want to see this continue since it can really go places and stays truer to the characters than other stories. please update soon.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »