Reviews for Complimentary Comforts
Badboylove chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
LOVE IT!
Hot dang! So cute and fluffy!
Totally Urban! :))))
bloodysword99 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
that was so cute! I almost never find Urban X Marus!
NextNothingNew chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
*quiet giggling* I haven't read anything for these two in *ages*. This was sweet - dancing! I love when they dance together.
Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
So cute! I actually "Aww!"-ed while reading
Searching-For-My-Reason chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Haha, that was great.

...Cheesy!
Name On The Spine chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
*giggles* this is so sweet ). I absolutely love it! It's chaste, yet not and it's so funny! I love your portrayal of Urban, with the cheesy lines. Overall, awesome job.

LONG LIVE SLASH!
Raging Psyco chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I absolutely love this pairing as I absolutely love the way you write it. Thank you for this sweet story.
cin425 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I seriously want to thank you for noticing what my friends didn't. These two had so much potential by the end of Wolfcry.

Love the writing style. Cheesy and Poetic.
Tresa Cho chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Oh so very good. I adored this. Slice of life for them.
Demoness of Evil chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
ya no i never really imagined Marus and Urban together, but this has made me realize that there was a distinct possiblity that this could have been what she was aiming for, very nice!
Yum chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
_

This was so cute!
brevityofwit chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
You are my hero. Seriously. I have looked a long, long time for a fic about these two and you have delivered wonderfully! They're perfectly in character and the story is fantastic. It's so difficult to find anything written about these two even though I think there are strong allusions in the book that they would be together.

Thanks for a great read! I hope you write more!
Agni xx chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Ah, my day (er, night) is suddenly a thousand times brighter thanks to this little gem! This was too unbelievably adorable! All the sniping and flirting. And I loved the curtains bit.

“If talking about curtains is all it takes to get a kiss, I should get the western wall done, too. You know the last time I made an insinuation while we were dancing, I got a punch in the face.”

Loved it. Please write more of them!

hurray for Marus/Urban!

Agni
Hellokitty-4-ever chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
geez I was trying to review and i ended up adding this story as a favourite too. oh wells. ] it can stay there. BUT CUTE. ADORABLE. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON... but it is cutely cheesey. I agree with...Marus. CHESE.. And ... I prefer chocolate as well. . orange curtains. I mean really. WHO LIKES ORANGE CURTAINS! (My curtains have the alphabet that i don't know, and clowns that seem to frown at me while i sleep and glare murderously while i cringe and cry for a savior.)

P.S. FIRST TO REVIEW. ] I FEEL HONOURED.

Kitty~ (who's sorry about being late..)