Reviews for Saturday
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
I love this Lemon. I just love it. One of the best I've ever read and very satisfying. Are you sure English isn't your first language? You write incredibly well.
dis was bootiful chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I loved this so much *_* I was reading it while my friend was in the room and she kept asking me why I was giggling xD
Lillian11 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Reeeeeally reeeeeally reeeeally CUTE! I absolutely ADORE it!
satomika chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
yep, Saturdays are the best! :]

more EdWin, please!
whenangelsflyaway chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
loved it
EclecticRegard chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
"Pinako? Dead. Den? Dead." This seriously made me laugh. I don't even know why.

As for the story... it was SUPER MEGA AWESOME. I've always enjoyed this pairing and seeing it by the hands of your talented self has just made my day. 3
Doks chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Oh, I always imagined how they could be as a couple. An adult couple actually. And you are close of what I was expecting \O/

I just loved it D

\o
Adieu l'apathie chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
It was sexy, sweet, cute, silly, and realistic (not all that OOC, we all know Ed does have a gentle, loving side, and by this time in his life, and maturity, it seems normal and real to me in how you made him to be). Loved every word. _
alchemichelper101 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
yeah..saturdays are the best. Love this fic! Although I have to say the Ed was a bit OOC here...he's a bit too nice than he actually is...
Selonianth chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
my girlfriend would beg to differ... she prefers sundays
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
YAY, glad to see another one of your stories! Excellent dialog and the imagery was spot on and really helped to create that feeling of a lazy Saturday between a married couple.

You really shouldn't worry so much about english not being your first language because it is FINE. Trust me, I've seen many stories written by people who have lived in this country much longer that was worse than yours :-D.

Great job on the lemony bits, very sexy. Keep up the good work, I can't wait for your next fic OR the next chapters of your Mastumoto/Hitsugaya fics :-D
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Aw, I really liked this story a lot.
Orange Singer chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I agree...they are the best. This made me happy! I love how you left it up to the reader to determine if he still has the automail or not. Can't wait to find out if he gets his limbs back in the manga...(dances impatiently) do you read the manga? If not, you should! Awesome story. Very nice read.
Odat chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
That was wonderful. Incredibly well written, tasteful but still with all the gory details. And sweet! Oh so sweet, I hope this is what happens to them. That they really can have relaxed days of nothing like this. AW CUTENESS.

Love you!
kyokoaurora chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Great oneshot :) Its been ages since I've seen a good EdxWin, and a good EdWin lemon at that -