Reviews for The Kalamatan Phoenix
DeLacus chapter 30 . 6/3

I've just finished reading up to your latest chapter, and I am utterly in love with this story. *eyes sparkle*

It has been half a year since I found a fanfiction that kept me soooooo deeply captivated throughout the entire thing, and I clap for you and for your abilities. Honestly, thank you so much for writing this. It's well-written with a good writing style; and I love how you write the plotlines, characters and their interactions with each other. *-*

Also, the emotions. You gave me soooo many feels throughout this - I'm kinda unable to fully articulate my feelings at the moment, so I'm just gonna give you a LOT of praise for this~ :D

I am sad to see that since the latest update was in 2010, it seems like this may be abandoned(?) - especially since some really intense, epic stuff's goin' down, and Damalis just got her man (well kind of, for the most part). xD I really do hope that you eventually continue this. *hopeful stare and pouts* But if you lost interest in this, have writer's block, is very busy in life, or whatever; that's pretty understandable and I respect your decision . . . I'm just so damn happy that you kept this awesome story up rather than taking it down. x333

Awesome job with this story, good luck and adios~! *waves enthusiastically* :3
AntiqueJewel chapter 30 . 2/19
I can't believe that you just abandoned such a long and brilliant story! :(
It's rare to find one such lengthy fanfics of 300 as this one do and you just did a marvellous work. I'm definitely into the story and it's killing me that you hanged the story in such a climax. :'(
Please if there is any chance you're gonna update the story I would shed tears of gratitude as I believe countless followed readers would do the same :D
Slytherin Studios chapter 30 . 7/10/2014
I love it, please update soon.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/13/2014
So I get to the end of chapter 30 and go to press the next button and BAH! It's not there! Would you pleeeeeeeeease continue? This is an epic book and it would suck if it was left unfinished.
joylinnn chapter 30 . 8/14/2013
Ooooooh my god I gave been reading for days and I am yours! Now gimme more! hahha jkjk not really though.
odinsons chapter 30 . 1/8/2013
No, no no, please! Oh my gosh, this is such a good story it deserves to continue! Seeing that it hasn't been updated, I fear we won't get to see what happens with Damalis and her relationship with Astinos! I hope this will be continued.
soccerchick18 chapter 30 . 10/12/2011
Wow, way to leave it hanging haha. Seriously, it's a good story and I realize life is hectic, but if you could manage to finish it, that would be so so great.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/3/2011
please, I want to read the next chapter!
rikku92 chapter 30 . 4/9/2011
Oh no! Why did you have to stop here! and...update over a year ago.

I love how you have this story written, its captivating and a great plot! please update soon! :)
Bucky Flavored Skittles chapter 30 . 3/14/2011
Ahh, I love your story so much! So many things happening at once and it's just damn good! :D I can't wait to read more so I hope you update soon! :D
LadyForrest chapter 30 . 12/22/2010
Excellent storyline! I hope you can finish this fanfic. I love the way you write. Please continue.
stargazer90 chapter 22 . 12/4/2010
Wow... so long since I read a 300 fic that I couldn't put down. Please, Please, PLEASE continue! This has become one of my favs, and I really need you to give it a justifiable ending instead of leaving it hanging...
decade diary chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
Hi, I know its me, I must be getting annoying. But, I don't know how many months its been, I've lost count and I love your story. Any possibility you could update soon? I'm sure you've got stuff on and I don't mean to be a nag, but could you please give us some notice as to when you will next update?

Thanks so much

ellavamp12 chapter 30 . 9/11/2010
Loved the story, you should update, your story need to have a suitable ending, not just this!
DarkXAngelXWolf chapter 30 . 6/3/2010
that was sad what is going to happen next?