Reviews for Mass Effect: Chains of the Past
death77 chapter 56 . 8/28/2012
Great mass effect fic. I love ME fics that flesh out the crew members that aren't just Sheperd and his/her romance interest. I can wait for the next update.
ZeroLink21 chapter 56 . 4/6/2012
well i wasn't to sure i was gonna like your story because of the drama genre that it sported but i have to say that its a great story and i look forward to more so keep up the good work
TheManApart chapter 56 . 11/23/2011
Awesome work on this latest chapter, and it's great to hear you still plan on finishing this. Can't wait to read more
Liege Lord chapter 56 . 11/22/2011
Excellent story, very well written.

Shepard is certainly intriguing as well, wonder who if anyone he'll romance.

I suppose Shep will have to have the surgery for a biotic amp soon enough so he doesn't kill himself and all, I mean Dr. Michel said his eezo nodes would be fully developed pretty quickly, would probably get rid of some of his headaches if he had an L3 as well.
Andy-025 chapter 56 . 11/22/2011
It lives
Charlie019 chapter 56 . 11/21/2011
Like it, though you update way too slow...
Mrbeavis19 chapter 56 . 11/21/2011
Cool chapter. As always, great to see an update on this story. Can't wait to see how this little sidequest unfolds :}
Mrbeavis19 chapter 56 . 11/21/2011
DarkKnight101 chapter 56 . 11/21/2011
So cool, I loved this part of the game and great to see that you have updated.
Kinsmen From A Far Star chapter 54 . 11/19/2011
Last chapter back in 08? Come on! If your still out there, you need to get writing again! This is probably the most perfect ME1 novelization out there.

Get back in the fight!
Mrbeavis19 chapter 55 . 11/19/2011
Really hope this hiatus isn't you dropping this story D:

55 chapters is a lot of work, so I understand taking a break. I just really hope this isn't the end of the line for this story. It's amazingly written, the characters are fantastic, visualization and detail are unparalleled, and the mood and interactions are flawless. I rrrreeeaaalllyyyy wanna read more about my favorite game through the mind of Zarkovagis. :D

So here's to hoping for an update asap.
Andy-025 chapter 55 . 11/3/2011
The turian, the krogen, the salarian do with them as you will but Scar must surive to the end
TSedBy chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
Just got into reading this beast of a fanfic and I'm flat out impressed already. Not many people can sustain quality through so much quantity.

That being said there was a niggle in chapter 3/2? "There was not meet or blood vessels anymore." (probably should be) "There was no meat or blood vessels anymore. Merely an empty shell, a husk, of the person it had once been." (The last added sentence is due to the fact that you admitted that Shepard and the others have no idea what this enemy is yet it is identified as a husk right off the bat. This just gives a slight explanation for that reasoning.)

"One spike lowered as husk towards the ground." (Not quite sure how this one's supposed to go: "One spike lowered the husk towards the ground."?

But anyway. Great story and I look forward to many sleepless nights reading through each chapter.
BETAZ chapter 55 . 2/10/2011
A very nice, if brief, chapter.

Good work!