Reviews for Can't You Feel The Weight of My Stare
Guest chapter 16 . 5/11/2013
wwwwwwhhat the hell that was so mean
Guest chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
welll so one a little j.e.a.l.o.u.s
Raven Black The Marauderette chapter 16 . 6/23/2011
I hate you...
unknown lovers chapter 16 . 7/2/2009
...so...maria will end up not dating jeff after all...i liek the ending...sorta...if it wasnt a dream BRAVO!
ob8431 chapter 16 . 4/19/2009
GOOD NEVER EXPECTED THAT

I WAS GOIN TO CRY WHEN JEFF DIED
JeffxMaria chapter 16 . 3/7/2009
Alright well first if all, so sorry for reviewing this story till now. I always wanted to read this but I never had the time. So I read the whole story last night (I couldn't stop reading :P) and I have to say that I LOVED it! At first I was so pissed at the ending but now I love it! This story was just amazing!

I hope you write a sequel or another Jeria fic!

Once again great story!

Ella
Possum101 chapter 16 . 3/2/2009
this was so cool and i thought the characters, storyline and the twist at the end was fantastic. i never saw that coming, that's for sure.
matthotty101 chapter 16 . 2/26/2009
You had me in tears, thinking that Jeff was dead! That totally sux that she didn't tell him. That was like the saddest death scene ever! This story is a total kick ass!
RatedRCouture chapter 16 . 2/15/2009
What the fuck...err...wtf...I can't believe you did that, lol. It was just a dream...err, cool chap. The story was awesome...besides the end...where it was a dream. I'm still like in disbelief, lol.

Cool story.
RatedRCouture chapter 15 . 2/15/2009
Oh shit! OH SHIT! OH FUCK! ...amazing chap, lol.
RatedRCouture chapter 14 . 2/15/2009
OMG! OMG! Aww, that's so cute that he was there and like omg, yayy! lol. Awesome chap.
RatedRCouture chapter 13 . 2/15/2009
Wow, I'm in shock. I can't believe he said it. Yayy! Maria's like...happy, but dude...she just left Jeff hangin'. Amazing chap.
RatedRCouture chapter 12 . 2/15/2009
I'm ready, I'm so ready. Maria...get ready, lol. Cool chappy.
RatedRCouture chapter 11 . 2/15/2009
Him. Ohh, who's him? Jeff...Phil...I think Jeff, but who knows.
RatedRCouture chapter 10 . 2/15/2009
He's in love with her, aww...that's so...sweet. It's cute, and she heard...aww.