Reviews for Long Lived Love
vampirelady13 chapter 4 . 10/27/2017
Really she is going to be ok with her coven making friends with the Cullens. Bet she already forgave them to. This is same as all the story's like this she always forgives way to fast. I say make then earn it not her bow down to them.
Izzy Rigas chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I'm sorry but the story sucked. I'm not a person who gives bad comments but this story deserved it. Though the plot was wonderful in the beginning, the ending pulled down the story's reputation and plot.
Improve on the ending and this story could skyrocket. But all in all I'm sorry to say this story was one of the worst I've read and believe me I've read a lot. Thank you.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/18/2014
I know i probably. sound rude but that story sucked. Alot of it made no sense and it took me a few minutes to actually understand the end. you made so many contradictoy statements in there. if bella was super strong why couldn't she break free and last time i checked edward was stronger than tanya. i don't understand the whole point of mary and anthony. sorry if that was mean but that story didn't make a lot of sense.
-anonymous
lolo chapter 12 . 12/23/2013
nice
Lauren chapter 20 . 9/14/2013
Why would you do that! UGH!
emma.c.m.b.m chapter 20 . 9/20/2012
I am sorry to say it but, the story sucks for the end.
Nicole Roth chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
the outfit for bellas job seems really slutty
danielle doberman chapter 20 . 5/6/2012
You promised a happy ending i hate you
sorry chapter 20 . 2/11/2012
im sorry but that was awful. im really sorry to come down on you like this but you give her everything then KILL her. not just place her in trouble but KILL her. you clearly classified the story wrong. And i thought she killed Victoria a while back like a century ago...?
disappointed chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
there are quite a few mistakes...like she was driving a yellow porsche then she walked past her blue audi? i think you tried to cram too many "awesome bella is so cool and powerful" powers and gifts into this. Lacking
Raven madison chapter 20 . 8/6/2011
FUCK U IT'S A HORRIBLE FUCKING ENDIND!
terryann22 chapter 20 . 5/8/2011
that is the worst story i have ever read. next time if you dont know how to write a proper story go do some research. that STORY WAS CRAP A COMPLETE MESS AND THATS JUST HTE TRUTH.
ElaCharm chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I am terribly sorry for telling you " I hate you! ".

I wish I could go back and stop my little fan girl mind from expressing its terrifically horrid ideas and thoughts.

I truly am sorry.
vampire101girl chapter 19 . 2/11/2011
I HATE U HOW COULD U DO THIS TO EDWARD FANS! I AM SO MAD OUT U I HATE U!
ciaranoelle chapter 20 . 12/20/2010
Very good story! ~ did not like the summary though, but can't always be a happy ending though...