Reviews for Philosopher's Stone With A Twist
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 5 . 5/31
I like how Harry is sarcastic.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 4 . 5/31
I like the thing with the fruit cake and the whole holding Harry thing. Although I think the whole hitting people with sticks was good for kids to learn for the future was more of a sarcastic comment from Harry but that's just how I interpreted it.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 2 . 5/31
Hmmm I like this. Though I would like to point out that Dumbledore ( at least in canon ) was gay. And something that I find funny with all of the reading the book fics is how time passes. Has anyone ever read a book out loud before? It dose's take that long. Anyway its just something that I find funny. Again I like this. Your writing is pretty good and I like the reactions. Its a shame that its abandoned.
Luthien Teantin chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
Haha, it's great! Keep writing, i love their reactions :)
Fie chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
Sirius would be way madder at the dursleys for mistreating Harry than for insulting albus
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
Last time I checked, Britain's education system as far as grading is concerned is the same as Canadian and American's are. You are correct that Susan Bones lived with Amelia Bones.

I love this story, please update, soon.
icecatfire chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
i may have missed something but what plan is harry talking about?:

Harry had a very disappointed look on his face at the fact his plan didn't work, as he looked around waiting to continue on.
ForgetTheWalls97 chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
i wanna see how they react to the troll! UPDATE AGAIN!
The Good Child chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
Amilia Bones was her aunt and she did infact live with her. Until the sixth book she was a major background character listed in Hufflepuff house. However after the attack on Amilia Bones' house the summer before sixth year she was not mentioned agian from what I can remember.
MissCiccisweden chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
love it pleace update soon
MissCiccisweden chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Pleace update
reina13 chapter 5 . 11/5/2010
love it hope you can update soon
AzelmaandEponine chapter 5 . 9/28/2010
Yay! You updated! I can't wait for the next chapter!
SaradocCraver101 chapter 5 . 9/28/2010
I love it and please update as soon as you can. _
nailpeter83 chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
Actually Madam Bones is the head of the DMLE, but i belive your right about Susan living there
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »