Reviews for Philosopher's Stone With A Twist
Luthien Teantin chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
Haha, it's great! Keep writing, i love their reactions :)
Fie chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
Sirius would be way madder at the dursleys for mistreating Harry than for insulting albus
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
Last time I checked, Britain's education system as far as grading is concerned is the same as Canadian and American's are. You are correct that Susan Bones lived with Amelia Bones.

I love this story, please update, soon.
icecatfire chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
i may have missed something but what plan is harry talking about?:

Harry had a very disappointed look on his face at the fact his plan didn't work, as he looked around waiting to continue on.
ForgetTheWalls97 chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
i wanna see how they react to the troll! UPDATE AGAIN!
The Good Child chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
Amilia Bones was her aunt and she did infact live with her. Until the sixth book she was a major background character listed in Hufflepuff house. However after the attack on Amilia Bones' house the summer before sixth year she was not mentioned agian from what I can remember.
MissCiccisweden chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
love it pleace update soon
MissCiccisweden chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Pleace update
reina13 chapter 5 . 11/5/2010
love it hope you can update soon
AzelmaandEponine chapter 5 . 9/28/2010
Yay! You updated! I can't wait for the next chapter!
SaradocCraver101 chapter 5 . 9/28/2010
I love it and please update as soon as you can. _
nailpeter83 chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
Actually Madam Bones is the head of the DMLE, but i belive your right about Susan living there
MissCiccisweden chapter 5 . 9/23/2010
Love it pleace update soon
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 9/23/2010
Amelia Bones was Head of the DMLE Department of Magical law Enforcement at the time this story was written. Before that she was Head Auror
Maloran chapter 5 . 9/23/2010
Amelia Bones is the head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement (DMLE), in which the Improper Use of Magic office is a part of.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »